or Connect

Posts by ChetB

Thanks! I did order the 10.5s. Appreciate all the info from everyone.
Alright order placed. Thanks dudes. Excited for my first pair of Vibergs.
Thanks for the input. Very much appreciated. I'm leaning 10.5 based on the majority of opinions here on the forum, but Viberg customer service recommended 10 so that has me second guessing. Mr Porter has a suede boondocker I'm tempted to try instead, though I really prefer NMWA's makeup and would prefer to support their business anyway. Thanks again.
I already posted this in the No Man Walks Alone thread, so apologies if you're seeing this a second time. I'm about to order the service boot in aged bark roughout suede, 1035 last. They are final sale, though, and I'm unsure on sizing.    I'm an 11 D Brannock. (One foot is between an 11 D and and 11.5, but I pretty much always wear 11 D.) For the 1035, should I size down to 10.5 or 10? I usually wear Chup socks.    (Note to self: Really shouldn't have waited until...
For casual options in that price range, Uniqlo is hard to beat.
    Thanks dudes. Think I'll go for 10.5 then and hope for the best. Buying shoes with non-standard sizing on the internet is risky business. 
RL needs to revive their 90s designs.
Keep the Margielas
Pretty good deal you guys might be interested in, Purple Label silk knit ties for about $30 (use code SNOW for the extra 40% off):   http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=101667626&prodFindSrc=cart&sProdEvar=Shopping+Bag   Some good deals on RRL cardigans too.
Hi @conceptual 4est and @gdl203 - can you please share sizing advice on the roughout Vibergs? Seems like there are differing opinions:   http://www.styleforum.net/t/358758/no-man-walks-alone-official-affiliate-thread/26000_100#post_8120697   My Brannock size is an 11 D and that's what I wear in most everything. I can occasionally wear an 11.5 if something fits on the small/narrow end. I wear Chuck Taylors in size 10.5. I wear Heschung Thuyas in size 10.    But...