or Connect

Posts by ChetB

So jealous of this. Awesome find.
 Cool. Reminds me of this documentary from a few years back:  
Teak? @txwoodworker Mid-century-style lazy Susan
Grabbed the long hoodie on a whim just now. Not totally sold on it but will give it a shot.   I like the silhouettes of the jackets, but it just seems like they're trying to be more than what they really are. 
My new favorite sport coat. Love finding Polo stuff with this union label. Must be from one of the first collections. Perfect fit minus the sleeves—will post fit pics when it gets back from the tailor. This thing is in shabby condition but I love the shape and color. Will embrace the shabbiness. Funny enough, I went running a few hours after finding it and saw two identical chairs in the window of a mid-century consignment shop. Mine was only 10 bucks though
These deserve to be re-posted.  
Apple is all about slowly iterating and improving over time. This has long been the case. People who expect a quantum leap every year don't get the game Apple is playing and are always disappointed after announcements, claiming Apple is losing their edge.Also, Apple doesn't try to match every feature of every competitor's phones...it's about the overall user experience, the complete package, and by that standard, the iPhone 6 looks to be the best phone money can buy.
+j offerings are pretty underwhelming.