or Connect

Posts by ChetB

I wish. Pic added.
Pop: Eames.     Not terribly exciting without the eiffel base, but I'll take it for $5. Should clean up nicely.    
Great photos (and finds), @suited
I'd skip the square and tie bar.
Replaced my lost iPhone 5 with a 6 today. I was set on the 64gb but settled for the 16gb when that was all they had in stock, which may have been a rash move.   Just so tired of not having a phone after a few days and didn't want to wait longer.  
Didn't know what the place was until we drove up to it. And yeah, once I realized I figured it was gone for good but had to try.Even played the sound a bunch of times without luck. Life goes on.
Damn. Lost my iPhone tonight. Was able to track it to a halfway house using Find My iPhone, where I can see it still is now. Went there to ask for it back...no go. Guess I'm getting a 6 sooner than planned. Complicating things, I also managed to lose my drivers license and debit card this week (shitty week) and don't have any other ID, and I don't think anyone will let me buy a new phone with a credit card without ID. I may be phone-less for a week or so. Weird feeling.
Just noticed the long hoodie has two hoods, one shallower than the other. Kinda cool.
Yeah, my long hoodie came today and is pretty great. The only thing in the collection worth the time IMO.
 So jealous of this. Awesome find.