or Connect

Posts by ChetB

@ManofKent Are those the black or brown Milanos? Hard to make out.  Love your recent fits.
1980 Snoopy for President milk glass mug   1980s navy flight boots, my size   required reading   1960 owl statuette   Hanes 1960s? tees (appeared unworn when I picked them up, still had packaging creases; bad lighting, they're white)   low-end Marantz but nicer than my low-end Sony   1980s? Montana tee     1970s? denim shirt   band collar popover handwoven in India   recent Samuelsohn corduroy jacket with ticket pocket + dual...
PSA: Uniqlo selvedge jeans for $9   Plenty of sizes left between 31–36 (32" inseam)
  [[SPOILER]]
Love burl. Nice.
I don't know man I'd almost give that to eazy. Sort of a thrifter's honor thing. Or split the proceeds and host drinks for the local guys. We all know the pain of finding a thing without a price and the store won't work with you.
 That hurts man. Ouch.
Yeah I mean definitely order quickly, but hopefully if you're on top of things it'll be doable. Not like buying Jordans online and competing against bots or some madness.
I feel like it should be obtainable as long as you don't sleep on it. Can't imagine it sells out in the first ten seconds online or something. The thirst isn't that strong and the supply hopefully not that limited.