or Connect

Posts by NorCal_1

T-Lama, their website shows $130 for an annual subscription http://therakeonline.com/subscribe.php where did you see it for the $59 you cited?
can you take a picture of the subscription card inside the Rake so that we can print it off and order a subscription
brand new Rubinacci ($125 retail) Acimboldo pocket square sky blue PayPal only for payment and please PM me to purchase, I won't be checking back to the listing
if you decide not to keep them and you got a size 33 x 34, Pm me, I might take them off your hands
I have several and that one looks authentic
has anyone ever seen the RRL 'Leadfield" vest (or own one in size Large that they might be willing to sell)? I really like the looks of this but haver never seen it online or in stores
I'm sorry that it didn't work out for you UC.....especially since you provided the fabric had you used their in-house fabric, I'm sure they would have re-made the jacket to get it right, no? each time they ever made a mistake for me, they bent over backwards to correct it or re-do it
you're right about that,,,,,Al's estimates for deadlines are just that - estimates, and most of my projects came in later than promsied. That said, they bent over backwards to get it right, so the quality when the projects were finished was always great, so it's par for the course
a couple of projects I had Al do for me that I wanted to share (and unlike UC's experience, I was extremely happy with the results ) in the past year, Al has hired a number of young assistants and used more order automation / photographs to make sure he gets your order right and it's made a BIG difference to the end result over prior years. They now take lots of pictures not only of you but of the details you want on the garment so they don't get forgotten or missed and I...
is the sale today or Thursday?