or Connect

Posts by NorCal_1

the silhouette's they create and that you see on their blog are really nice - Neapolitan cut on the jackets with higher waisted (and slim/tapered) trousers -nice combination http://bntailor.tumblr.com/archive
bump so Bostonians will see the notice and possibly attend and take pics
the Louis Fall Preview event is this week...would be great if anybody attending would post photo's, esp of Kiton, Belvest and Sartoria Partenopea from their email today: Others may try, but none measure up. Come see for yourself. On Friday, May 16th and Saturday, May 17th, Louis Boston will host two great days for men…again. Since 1996, long before “Made to Measure” became a “thing,” we have been pulling out all the stops to create events that bring the makers of...
^ how many fittings did you do, Cantabrigian? was it buckling like this then at those fittings and nobody caught it? it appears like you may have lost girth/weight?
wanted to pass along a good experience with the Harris Tweed people at www.harristweedandknitwear.co.uk I picked up a coat length of what they list as cloth #227 that both InTweed and Huddersfield sell as cloth #8193 the price was almost half (£35.00) of what the other two were charging ( £68.00), and I obtained swatches from all three to verify that it's the same one it's being turned into a camel coat alternative, inspired by this Sartorialist post note: their...
those that attend, could you please post photo's in this thread Fri/Sat May 16th & 17th Hours 11-7 on Friday; 11-4 on Saturday RSVP by May 15th to events@LouisBoston.com
RL out-of-stock online inventory now being routed to stores for fullfillment interesting RRL experience today: ordered a pair of pants online during the pre-sale, and ended up receiving the dreaded out of stock email a day later (this morning) Got a call from an RL store to my home number today saying RL Online called the store asking them to call me and fullfill my order from their store inventory always wondered why they hadn't made that connection in the past but...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
since CMT1 recommended the Large Pilot from Maratac, I want to nominate the Mid Sized Pilot II watch, because pilot watches under 40 mm are a rareity and this one's size is simply perfect (39mm) Maratac Mid Pilot II $279 - 39mm case diameter, reliable Japanese automatic Miyota (8245) 21 jewel movement, looks great with NATO straps in olive or brown leather, sapphire crystal dome, 40 hr power reserve, sub-second markings with super luminova C3, matte stainless steel case,...
he really disappeared - Tumblr is gone and so are the pictureshttp://maxim-victorsf.tumblr.com