or Connect

Posts by NorCal_1

bump for this year's happening this weekend (Fri- - Sun)
Derek, if there is interest, I think this could easily get done with Dugdale....the idea has been languishing on LL for 6 mths w/o even a comment by MA, so I have to assume by now that he's not interested for whatever reason. Take a look at my full post here:http://thelondonlounge.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11378the idea is for a worsted charcoal suiting with a wide rust or chestnut chalk stripe that looks like flannel so it will be easier to wear year round. Dugdale...
has anybody seen these Gaucho buckle backed jeans in person and could you comment on the 'black brown' color - ie. is i overdyed black over brown? and if you've tried them on, how's the fit? they appear to be high waisted, long rise, is that true? Gaucho Buckled-Back Jean Style #30760416 Western-inspired buckled-back jean made from 13.5 oz. right-hand twill that is unwashed and has no finish. Designed with a straight-leg silhouette. Sits at the natural waist. Relaxed...
the front rise on those red's looks painful
RRL vest any day the Ironheart is very boxy looking in person.....and RRL has much better details see the fit pics on their blog to see what I mean: http://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=3396.0 In addition, the current generation of Wabash doesn't fade very easily, so it will look stiff and new for years before you get any real indigo development (I'm talking from experience with my pants made of the same fabric and washed a lot more than I would ever wear/...
if anybody purchased an RRL Leadfield vest two years ago ( in size L) and no longer wants it or finds themselves not using it, I'd be interested in taking it off your hands... assuming it's in good condition
fyi.... Associate Designer, RRL Company: Polo Ralph Lauren Location: New York City, NY Date Posted: April, 29 2014 Source: Job.com Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE: RL) is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 44 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and...
RRL new Hong Kong store
The Yelp reviews for Al's are a bit of a running joke for those of us locally who know *how* to use him. Like any tailor, some have skills in one area and might not be so good in others. I use him for workwear, jackets, vests, and accessories. If you are detailed oriented with him and can provide pictures of what you want, he will bend over backwards to get it right and his prices for bespoke are very, very reasonable, esp if you provide the fabric.re: Levi's LVC and boots...