or Connect

Posts by NorCal_1

new Prohibition movie coming out (Lawless) that has lots of RRL-like clothes in it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csLbNO5cYSM
Industie Denim in SF had some at full price the last time I was there last week
I want to DOUBLE SOLE my 1000 Mile Boots - has anyone done it before?
^ Gus....no pictures of what was for sale or on display at any of these events??
I have similar measurement and I ordered a Large yesterday so haven't received it yet to tell if this is slim fitting or not
anybody buy the indigo striped chambray shirt? it says it's faded in the description but the picture doesn't seem like it is it as nice as it looks?
xxxxxxxxx
I bought one of the navy cotton deck vests and am going to dress it up a bit by adding two copper rivets (like this) to the top of both bottom pockets and then change out the buttons to the Bucksaw Logger antique brass/copper buttons which look really vintage in person supposedly the metal naval clips at the sides of the vest (can't see them in the pic but they are there) are painted black over brass or copper, so I'm going to see if the paint can be buffed off to show...
yes, you will have to reapply depending on use, just like with the petroelum based wxes from Barbour and the like, but Otter wax is far easier and cleaner to apply and maintain than the others and it's natural and won't smell like you washed them in a chemical bath
^ I think Obenauf's is too oily, Zissou try Otter Wax, it's great