or Connect

Posts by NorCal_1

given the fit of the XXL Brad now, I would say the answer is.... yesit's such a slim cut that, for me, I went for the slightly larger size so I could fit a sweater or hoodie underneathjust make sure to try it on before buying because while the chest and shoulders would still work sizing down on the Brad, the arms may not - they are very slim, and if you work out at all, the arms will be the problem fit areabtw, it seems to me that the Panther is cut more full (like...
^ can you provide a close-up picture of the fabric? maybe take a picture of the pocket for instance? it's hard to guage the color and fabric from that distance
I'm a Large in Roadmaster and an XXL in Brad the Brad's are very slim fitting btw, I'm a 42/43 suit size
for those of you in size Small (only size left), this vest is fantastic so well made, and fits TTS
for those who want to see Lapo Elkann in person, he's going to be at the Pebble Beach Concours D' Elegence car show this weekend I was supposed to be going, and would have taken pictures if I saw him, but can't make it this time just an fyi for those who might be there btw, the Pebble Beach show is probably one of the best events in the country - a must see at some point in your lives
fyi...for those of you who like the look of distressed suede, I posted up a tutorial of how to use Otter Wax to get that effect on suede it works on suede jackets and boots and shoes tutorial is at the bottom of this link: http://www.styleforum.net/t/308795/oiling-down-suede-is-it-possible-how-benefits
since you guys appreciate distressed clothing, here's a tutorial I posted up about how to distress suede relatively safely using wax - scroll down to see how my suede cafe racer jacket turned out http://www.styleforum.net/t/308795/oiling-down-suede-is-it-possible-how-benefits
Otter Wax is a great product that's only been around a few years but works very well on suede I used it to 'antique' my cafe racer jacket but it can be used to do desert boots or any other suede boots or shoes you might want to use it on to get a distressed or lived in look. Otter Wax has tutorials on their website here are some before and after pictures of a tobacco suede cafe racer jacket (J Crew Stockton) that's been slightly waxed using Otter Wax to give it a...
NOTE: I'M CROSS POSTING THIS FOR ANY OF YOU WHO WANT TO "ANTIQUE" THEIR SUEDE SHOES OR BOOTS Otter Wax is a great product that's only been around a few years but works very well on suede and doesn't ruin suede like some of the petroleum based waxes do I used it to 'antique' my cafe racer jacket (below) but it can be used to do desert boots or any other suede boots or shoes you might want to use it on to get a distressed or lived in look. Otter Wax has tutorials on their...
Ralph Lauren just missed their earnings estimates and gave bad guidance going forward expect more (larger) sales/discounts to come I would imagine... "...Net revenues should decline by mid-single digit percentage in Ralph Lauren’s fiscal second quarter. Analysts expected revenue to rise 3.7% to $1.97 billion. And operating margin from continuing operations should worsen from an increase in investments, the company says."