or Connect

Posts by Ender1990

For your consideration, a jacket which originally retailed for over 3500 USD from Loro Piana. The jacket is made from the finest pure cashmere and is in very good condition. Roadster style. Measurements: Full lenght from BOC: 78cm Shoulder width: 47cm Sleeve lenght 62cm Chest: 55cm Price does not include shipping. PM me with questions and offers.
For your consideration, a masterpiece of the Austro-Hungarian shoemaking school. Materna, Vienna Men's Shoes NEW Size 41 (EU) Style: Lace-up shoe, smooth and embossed with perforation (Budapest, Full brogues) Upper: red brown leather Lining: light brown leather Inner sole: light brown leather; 27.5 cm Sole: light rubber sole; 28.5 cm long You do not need to say anything about quality because MATERNA WIEN is one of the best shoemakers. And, of course, manufactured with...
For your consideration, a flawless Ermenegildo Zegna mainline leather jacket, made from lambskin. The jacket is from the 2013 collection. Size EU 52, fits true to size. Price does not include shipping. PM me with questions and offers.
For your consideration an amazing leather jacket made by a manufacturer from the highest echelons of the clothing industry - Luigi Borrelli. The jacket is made from lambskin and has a fur collar, very warm, the inside is a wool mix. The original retail price was over 3500 EUR. Measurements: - the back length (excluded fur collar sewing) is 66 cm; -The sleeve length is 68 cm - the chest (length between the 2 lateral sewings), is 55 cm -the bottom length at front Side is...
For your consideration a wardrobe staple navy suit from one of the best Italian makers - Ermenegildo Zegna. This suit is from the Ermenegildo Zegna mainline collection (RRP: 2500 EUR +) and is very recent; the cut of the suit is very modern, aggressive - two buttons, notch lapels, dual vents and minimal shoulder padding. The material is an ultra-luxurious silk/wool blend, featuring Ermenegildo Zegna's own 15 MIL 15 wool; something even an untrained eye would notice. The...
For your consideration a flawless pair of bordeaux brogue derbys from Laszló Vass. The shoe has been worn once. Fairly wide last. Size EU 43, UK 9. Price does not include shipping. PM me with questions and offers.
For your consideration a flawless Luigi Bianchi Mantova (Mainline - Full Canvassed) suit. Flannel, 100% Virgin Wool, Charcoal with pinstripes. Three roll 2,5; notch lapel, dual vents, structured shoulders. Cuffs are non working. Measurements: Shoulder width: 47cm, 18,5 inch Sleeve lenght: 64cm, 18,5 inch Pit to pit: 56cm, 22 inch Full lenght from BOC: 78cm, 30,5 inch Pants: Waist: 49cm, 19inch Inseam 77cm, 30,5 inch Lenght 104 cm, but has 6 cm of extra material to let...
For your consideration an ulta-rare and unworn garment from Kiton. The jacket is made from chocolate brown calfskin with vicuna (7%) and cashmere lining. The original retail price is in accordance with the materials used - 15000€. I don´t think any further explanation is warranted, those of you who are interested already know what they are looking at. Really rare stuff at an unbeatable price. Measurements: Sleeve lenght: 63cm Pit to pit: 54cm Shoulder width: 49cm Full...
For your consideration a flawless sport coat from Sartorio Napoli (made by Attolini). The material is 70% wool, 15% cashmere 15% camel. Very good for the autumn/winter/spring period. Jacket is half lined with soft shoulders. Three roll two button stance, dual vents, notch lapels and tons of hand work. Cuffs are non working. Measurements: Pit to pit cm 55 shoulder width cm 49 Sleeve lenght: 64cm Full lenght from BOC: 78cm Price does not include shipping PM me with...
For your consideration a BNWT winter jacket from Luigi Borrelli. The outer shell is made out of Cotton and Poliamidica. Completely water resistant. The jacket features 3 outside pockets and multiple inner pockets. Original retail price 1750$ Price does not include shipping. If you have any further questions or offers please PM me.