or Connect

Posts by Ender1990

For sale a flawless suit from Corneliani Mainline. The suit is made of their signiture linen like material FLAX. Perfect summer suit. It features dual vents, non working cuffs, notch lapel. The suit is a 52 L Drop 7. Suit is 3 roll 2,5. The measurements: Shoulder width: 49cm Sleeve lenght: 66cm, 26 inch Lenght frm BOC: 83cm, 32,8 inch Chest: 56 cm, 22 inch Pants: Outer lenght: 103cm 40,6 inch Inseam: 74cm, 29,2 inch Waist: 92cm, 36,2 inch Has 8 cm, 3,2 inch of...
For your consideration a masterpiece of hungarian manufacturer Laszlo Vass. Norweger model, size UK 10, EU 44,5. The shoe has been worn but it is in very good condition. The shoe comes with box and bag, but no shoe trees. Price does not include shipping. PM me with offers and questions.
For sale a flawless pal zileri sartoriale sport coat. 93% cashmere 7% silk, ultra luxorius, buttersoft, full canvass, tons of handwork, double vent, 3 roll 2,5 button stance, soft shoulder construction, ticket pocket, notch lapels,everything I gents would look for. Measurements: Shoulder width. 46cm, 18inch Full lenght: 82cm from BOC, 32,2 inch Sleeve lenght: 63cm, 24,8 inch (working cuffs, has 5 cm of material) Pit to pit: 50cm, 19,8 inch Pm me with questions. Price...
For your consideration two wonderful zegna su misura suits. The first beige suit is 100% wool. Roma fit. The second navy blue suit is corduroy. Full canvas, horn buttons, double vents. Price for each is 250 usd excluding shipping. The measurements for both suits are: shoulder: 47cm Sleeve lenght:66cm FUll lenght from BOC:72cm Chest:100cm Pants Inseam:84cm Waist:84cm Pm me with questions.
Thanks for pointing it out, was a typo. Chest is 54cm, 21,2 inch.
For your consideration a brand new pair of burgundy vass boots on the F last. Size is eu 42, uk 8, us 8,5. For appropriate fitting and sizing on the f last please visit the vass thread before considering purchase. Comes with bag and box. PM me with questions.
For your consideration a wonderful staple dark grey sport coat from Corneliani. Flawless condition. Material is wool-cashmere. Very clean and modern cut, single vent, high gorge, ticket pocket. 3 roll 2 button stance. Measurements: Shoulder: 47cm Chest: 52cm Sleeve lenght: 61cm but has 6 cm of material inside and no working cuffs so easy alteration. Price does not include worldwide shipping.
Pictures speak for themselves gentleman, amazing garment. 58%cotton, 42% nylon, has a removable hood, leather details, several pockets, metal buttons. Amazing quality, cant describe it, can only be compared to loro piana stuff. Size is US 46, EU 56.
For your consideration a polo ralph lauren sc by corneliani. Size fits more like US 44-46. Mint condition, very nice fabric, 3 roll 2, double vents, very modern cut. Measurements: Shoulder width: 52cm, 20,5 inch Sleeve lengh: 63cm, 24,9 inch (has 5 cm inside) Full lenght from BOC: 79cm, 31,3 inch Pit to pit: 58cm, 22,9 inch PM me with questions.
For your consideration, a pre-owned albeit flawless condition coat from Loro Piana. The coat is made from 100% cotton and it feels and looks like a suede coat from outside. Classic cut and shape with the impeccable handwork from Loro Piana using only the finest fibers available. The inside is lined with the classic check loro piana lining. It has 2 pockets inside and outside. Measurements: Shoulder width: 50cm, 19,6 inch Pit to pit: 58cm 22,9 inch Sleeve lenght:64cm,...