or Connect

Posts by Ender1990

Thank you for the message. Hopefully it will catch someones attention.
Flawless Seraphin (maker of Hermes leather goods) coat for your consideration. Measurements: 120cm full lenght 55cm shoulder width 64cm Sleeve length Price includes international shipping. Pm with further details and offers.
Sorry about the pics loading time, I will try to embed later with photobucket. The pants are flat front yes.
CONDITION: like new worn only few times Size 50 REGULAR MADE IN ITALY 85% WOOL 15% Silk This is a hand tailored /hand made 2 button year round navy suit that's fully lined with 2 vent's / slits on the rear/ side. This suit sells for around £3000 in the stores and it's worth every dime. JACKET chest : 21" (across from armpit to armpit) length: 31" from bottom neck to bottom of the jacket shoulders 18"(from shoulder seam to seam) sleeve length 24.5" (from your shoulder...
Yes, I am quite confident now and I will be making an order next year for a sport coat. What helped me decide was that I have acquired a couple of suits and sports coats from the Abito line from auctions to see if the quality is really there and all I can say is that I am amazed by both the exclusive fabrics from companies such as Drago and the worksmanship that is on par with the best of the business. Worth every penny IMO and still way cheaper than Attolini or Kiton...
For your consideration a Barneys New York Brown Check pattern Sport coat made from Loro Piana super 120. Very cool pattern and great fabric. Dual vent, non working cuffs, flap pockets. SC was made in Canada, no chinese manufacturing here. Price includes shipping in Europe. Shipping to US is 20 USD. Measurements: Shoulder width. 48cm Pit to pit: 57cm Full lenght from BOC: 78cm Sleeve lenght: 61cm (has 5cm to let out) PM me with further questions and offers.
New, unworn Vass Boots in size EU 42. Comes with original shoe trees and box. Price does not include shipping. Dropped from 450 to 400 USD. Pm me for further details and questions.
For sale a pre-owned, albeit flawless condition Zegna Su Misura suit made from Trofeo Silk-Wool Blend (51%-49%) Super luxurious super soft very elegant, all around perfect suit. Insane amounts of handwork that I've tried to showcase on the pictures. Surgeon cuffs, dual vent, 2 button stance and the most awesome milano cut. Perfect business suit all around. Measurments: Jacket: Shoulder width: 47cm Sleeve lenght: 61cm Pit to pit: 49cm Full lenght from BOC:...
For your consideration a staple dark brown double breasted SC from Brioni. Tiberio Model. This was a bespoke order, thus has surgeon cuffs and slimmer measurments. Suit is made from wonderful scabal super 130s fabric. Insane amounts of hand work as expected from Brioni, but bespoke operation puts this over the top. I think the pictures showcase this pretty well. Baller stuff for sure and DB is making a comeback so snatch this up. Measurements: Shoulder width:...
For your consideration a magnificent Boglioli Sport coat made from 100% Cashmere. The sport coat is a blue-brown houndstooth pattern, with double vents and a signature boglioli unconstructed structure. Super soft, perfect for the winter. 3 ROLL 2 Button Stance. Measurments: Sleeve: 66cm Pit to pit: 56cm Shoulder width: 47-48cm Full length from BOC: 79cm Really killer jacket if you like the unconstructed style. PM me with questions and offers:) Price includes...