or Connect

Posts by Ender1990

Some more pictures of the inner lining. Maybe this could help you guys determine if its a fake so I can pass on this without regret
Hi everyone! I am new to the forums and I would like to ask for your help determining, wheter this Brioni tagged suit is real or a cheap fake. I think it is not the real thing because it doesn't have working cuffs, and I have never seen such Brioni inner labels, but I am not an expert by any means. I would appreciate it very much if somone could help me with this matter before I decide to purchase it. Thank you in advance. Pics below:               
For sale a wonderful brioni shirt that was made for the Franz Sauer saloon in Köln. Retail was 290 euros. I never got to wear this so it is in perfect condition. The colour is white with blue stripes. Mop buttons very thick crispy collar. Shoulder lenght for each side is 18cm or 7.1 inch. PM me for shipping details or further questions.
Beautiful summer suit from Corneliani in size 52 for sale. Modell: 7Q30 9 Spencer Color is medium blue with stripes. Material: Flax 100 Cotton I've bought if for myself at Franz Sauer but never got to wear it because the weather here is cold so thats why I'm selling it. It is half canvassed, has non-functioning cuffs and buttons are made of horn. Very light, perfect for summer. There are no flaws on the suit. Posting time in 5 work days.
Size 16 Ralph Lauren Purple Label dress shirt Made in Italy 100% cotton, barrel cuffs, spread collar. Worn 3-4 times. Pm me for any further information if you are intrested.
For sale a Brioni dress shirt which was made for the Franz Sauer saloon in Köln. Retail price was 290 euros. I never got to wear it so it is in perfect condition. White with blue stripes, Mop buttons, crispy thick spread collar. PM me for shipping info and further informations that u may need. Cheers
For sale a wonderful brioni shirt that was made for the Franz Sauer saloon in Köln. Retail was 290 euros. I never got to wear this so it is in perfect condition. The colour is white with blue stripes. Mop buttons very thick crispy collar. Shoulder lenght for each side is 18cm or 7.1 inch. PM me for shipping details or further questions.

Hi everyone! I'm a new member on the forum and I would be most grateful if you could help me authenticate this zegna suit. The pics are blurry I'll try to get some better ones tomorrow from the seller. Thank you very much in advance.