or Connect

Posts by Ender1990

Forgot to add: Peter Last
Haris köz MTM
Hi I am offering for sale a Vass Slipper that is in almost brand new condition. Has been worn very few times. The shoes retailed for 950 usd. It comes with shoe tree and bag. Price includes worldwide shipping. If you have any further questions or an offer please feel free to PM me.
I am offering for sale a brand new with box Salvatore Ferragamo loafers I have received as a gift but its one size too small for me. I am open to reasonable offers. If you have any questions regarding shipping or anything else please PM me.
I am selling a mint condition Vass London Derby. This is an MTM shoe and is in a very good condition overall, no signs of use. Ask about shipping individually. The shoe comes with shoe trees and original bag. If you have any other questions please PM me.
I am selling a pair of mint codition Crockett & Jones Chelsea boots. These shoes were worn once did not fit, so it is basically new. Comes with trees and shoe bag. Ask about shipping individually. If you have any questions please PM me.
Hi I would be really grateful if somone could advise me on wheter this burberry 3 piece suit is authentic or fake?
I am selling a Mint condition Ralph Lauren Purple Label Corduroy Shirt. The shirt was worn once. If I didn't tell you it was used you wouldn't know. The size is 16 or EU 41. Measurments: Chest: 60cm Sleeve Lenght: 66cm Shoulder: 48cm Pm for further questions.
I am selling a NWT Etro Milano Linen Pants. The retail for these are 350 Euro. Im asking alot less. These are regular fit pants not the skinny or ultra slim fit type. My asking price is 80 EUR + shipping. The measurments are the following: Inseam: 34 Across Waist: 45cm Across Hips: 60cm Front rise: 28cm or 11inch Back rise: 36cm or 14.2 inch Knee: full circumference is 48cm or 18.9 inch Full lenght: 117cm or 46.1 inch The leg width at the bottom is 23 cm from the...
Bumped.