or Connect

Posts by GatorStyle

Isaac, check out the earlier thread (maybe a month or so ago) on this exact topic- whether pink is OK. That should answer your question.
Yeah, Ambulance, I would have put that in prominent, bold-face, capitalized, underlined letters if I were you.  Clear, conspicuous and unambiguous. (I'm actually doing a brief on this now, as we speak.  What a thrilling profession this is)
Try thetie.com.
I've recently become a big fan of 2(x)ist, boxers and t-shirts. Soft, combed-cotton feel, extremely comfortable, looks great and fits great.
My firm's dress code is the same year-round: Fridays are always business-casual, and that's it. For those days, I've gotten some excellent ideas to add to my own from various pieces in Esquire and GQ on this topic. Esquire, in particular, did a piece on the "new office"- at the height of the Internet/casual dress boom, before the recent resurgence of the suit and tie- that I clipped and saved (and occasionally take a peek at), as it offers great ideas/combinations for...
Anyone else with similar job/workout schedules, I'd be interested to hear from you, too.
Thanks for the input, Ambulance.  Funny you should mention the morning workout:  I posted about that some time ago, asking about those who were able to drag their asses out of bed at the crack of dawn.  I certainly admire those (like you ) who can do it, but I've never been a big morning person.   I've been out of school for a few years now, but I'm still on college/law school time and just can't seem to get to bed earlier than 12-12:30 p.m. every night.  I'd love to...
I've always been very serious about athletics, and devoted (occasionally fanatical) to weightlifting and working out.  For whatever reason, though, I've never been a supplement guy.  I dabbled in creatine for a while, but wasn't a big fan.  Other than that, it's been au naturel. I've given some thought lately to moderate use of protein shakes/bars/supplements.  Here are my things to consider: - I'm trying to maintain lean, well-defined muscle.  As has been mentioned...
With sunglasses, I think the current trend or look of the moment is less important, and what shape/size/etc. looks best on your particular face more important (as long as its a frame that won't be totally outdated within a few seasons). Yesterday, I just picked up from Sunglass Hut a funky-looking pair of Moschinos for $149.  I think they're very cool, and I'm picky about sunglasses.  Rectangular frames (that shape looks best on my face), blue-tinted lenses.  If Brad...
Just a few off the top of my head: 1. Tasseled Loafers- I just don't get them.  There must be something wrong with me, because the guys (mostly older) in my profession wear these constantly.  I've never seen a pair that I would call stylish.  I don't see what these shoes accomplish that wouldn't be better accomplished with lace-ups (or slip-on, side-zip, monkstrap, loafers, barefeet, or anything else for that matter).  I know some of you must have and wear these, so I...