or Connect

Posts by calcuu

Hate to create a new topic but I don't want any regrets or mistakes when I'm a complete noob in shoe/boot care even though I been browsing frantically but getting a huge headache at different responses I am reading. I recently bought these chippewas for Jcrew boots and want to do a pre-maintenance on them before I wear them in the winter. Being these as my first real pair of boots and my most expensive footwear other than a few dress shoes, I don't want to mess up. At...
I'm a size 7 in boots regularly, am I out of luck since I'm only seeing 7.5 as the smallest size and people are saying this boot fits much larger than what it's labeled as.
Hi everyone, long time viewer of style forum but almost a non-poster and I need some noob help. Just bought the Chppewa for J crew moc toe boots and was wondering sizing. I have small feet so I bought their smallest size of 7.5 while in wolverines I wear 7. Should that be fine? Also, any recommendations on how I should treat it? Should I do snow seal? I plan to wear these on light winter snow in Toronto. Also, should getting a pair of shoe trees be helpful? I thank...
Just bought the Chppewa for J crew moc toe boots and was wondering sizing. I have small feet so I bought their smallest size of 7.5 while in wolverines I wear 7. Should that be fine? Also, any recommendations on how I should treat it? Should I do snow seal? I plan to wear these on light winter snow in Toronto.
still looking for answer please!
Didn't want to start a new thread but I'm curious as well since their design is what I like especially with a great price tag.
Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find the answer using the search tool and google searches so bear with me. I want to know will the sole of the bushacre's will last longer than the crepe soles of the originals? I ask this because I want to use the boots for a longer time without the resole process so any answers will be welcomed! Another thing is what's the cheapest place that ships to Canada? It seems that good sites such as onlineshoes or zappos...
bump
Hey I'm looking for a cheap blazer that can be new or used and less than $50. Particularly looking for one's that are solid colours such as black or grey so no stripes or patters. Has to be able to ship to Toronto! Send me pictures of any that you got lying around that you don't need. I prefer it to be pretty slim fitting. Thanks! I do paypal and I have good feedback on ebay which I can show if you want.
Is there any place in Toronto to buy Clarks or online that ships to Toronto that is cheaper than retail? I can't justify paying $140 for them.