or Connect

Posts by Fishball

So, the price for DB here is 1250/1.3=961.54=HKD7,500 for 2pcs fresco.Almost the same price la.
No need then, I have the leather/rubber combo. Thanks.My Philips was just rubber piece, come in a pair "together", and have to cut it to two when use.
Many tailors are friends of mine.It is not fair for me to comment, since I may be bias.And I think Peter have enough recommendations, hahaha.
I don't know who stock Fresco in house except Peter Lee.But to order is quite easy, it take 3 working days, I think.I don't have personal experience with TPR.I checked their product few years ago (3-4yrs), their products back then was so-so. Nothing worth to talk with. and price was not attactive either.I will go to a fitting with my friend soon, so may be I can report back what I have seen later.
Yes, the fabrics selection in LHS is great. They have long history both in Shanghai and Hong Kong.If you are talking about craftmanship between LHS and Baromon, then of course Baromon is better.
We should have a small gathering for SF bespoke shoe lovers in HKG!
May be you can chat with the young Mr. Wong there, if he is in the house.They are old school, especially cutting. I don't advice you to go if you are under 30.Sifu and Mrs. Wong won't understand what you want, hahaha.However, they are nice people.Their craftmanship is better than mid level, and lower than high end. Their price also reflect that.
Sorry, I don't refer pals to workshop anymore. But I think few pals in this forum will do, so, someone may pop up and PM you. However, I want to warn you first, go direct may be little bit cheaper (few hundreds HKD, so may be less than 100USD), but it normally take much much longer time (few months), no or little customer service, no style advice, and if you don't know the stuff, it always end up worse than order suit from the shop.
I think in this photo, the right leg drape alright? What you doesn't like at the bottom?
Thank you for your good words.