or Connect

Posts by Fishball

Those good old days!
Thanks for all the PM about the Agnelli flannel. No need to PM about buying that flannel, they sold out few months ago. In fact, I got the 150m subscription in less than 48 hours. It was sold at USD65/m CIF HKG. I think it was a steal comparing with the USD156/m EXW of the same quality cloth LL collection are selling. Thank you for all your kind words.
When I first know of London Lounge, they are selling at around GBP55/m for their BOB Tweed, lovely tweed indeed. I like the idea very much for grouping few cloth lovers to order special design from the mill. So I organized mine first special run for Fox flannel. A design mostly based on Agnelli photo. Hope it will make a great suit for this winter!
The list price in Hong Kong for the 480g Loro Piano Cashmere is HKD4,500/m ~ USD580/m
Just regular flannel in the book.The special order is being make now and hope will reach HKG before X'mas
I perfer Fox flannel over Minnis flannel. In fact I just organized a group buy of fox flannel last month in Hong Kong. 260m flannel sold out in 2 days!
Yes, it was 2008 IIRC. Time flies.
I was very lucky to stock up few metres of Minnis Rangoons before they sold out at 2008.
Yes, you actually can buy everything (almost everything) you need to make shoe on internet.Japanese grinderies stock most of the things you need for shoemaking. but normally they won't response emails that are not written in Japnese. However, they are very expensive for anything imported.I bought my Bakers sole direct from the tannery, and my friend also bought the JR sole direct from tannery. It isn't really any "minimum" order in the real sense. They sell you even just...
But I think you got a better fit than your old suits, even better than the one Chan made