or Connect

Posts by Fishball

This one is close to olive:If you limited it to hopsack, then not much too choose.
In HK, most of the time CMT will be cheaper, sometime much cheaper, if you know where to source the fabrics.That is also why many tailors don't accept CMT anymore.For example, I can get a "top end" craftmanship 2 pcs suit in Lesser 8/9 oz less than USD 1.2Kand "mid level" craftmanship" less than USD 0.8k.Of course, if I deal with the workshops directly, I can even lower these prices.
I think the pants drape ok, just the end catch the shoelace make it look bad.
Shoefan,where you got the philips heel piece?
I think WWChan shipped it to him before Patrick actually do the fitting in San Franscisco. It was their normal procedure if you want fitting in US.
Hey man, here is tailor thread!
hahaha
Hmm.... I doubt you standing in the same way when you are doing fitting. Both of the back are terrible!
Yes, but I think you better have the fitting first.
I am not challenge people on words, I am just challenging you don't have real "knowledge" on the topic you said.I don't step on people.I've been here for a long time, I am very confident that people know that I am not.I don't know am I more knowledgeable than add911, but is that matter?Many pals in this forum are more knowledeable than me for sure, but I doubt are you the one!