or Connect

Posts by Fishball

My new liabilities, Scabal Majestic Super 100s, 3m for USD 154. Is it a good deal?
The pants look great!
The shoulder and padding still look too much, the back still not good at all.
Are you using a wide angle camera? the second Chan photo is close to the pose you want.
Isolation, I just don't know how to say. You don't know how to stand straight and at ease? Why you have to pose it like a robot? Go to this thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/265924/the-tailors-thread-fit-feedback-and-alteration-suggestions#post_4815508 You can also post your photos there to ask the experts.
I don't know how to say. I don't have any suit made by Chan.But I saw more than a dozen suit they made.For the craftmanship, I will said both are excellent. But I like Baromon more, the reason is strange, Baromon suit is more "man made", Chan suit is very nice, but "too good," it sometime look more like "factory made" suit.
Which one is Chan suit? My guess is the DB. Anyway, all of them looks "below average" standard IMHO. The shoulder are much too big. And you stand like a robot.
PT should be Pacific tailors?
I don't know Moda, and never seen their work.
Many "new shops" start up in this few years, and I don't know much about them, so please go to test them as much as you can. Thanks so much!