or Connect

Posts by Fishball

Car, I am interested to see the canvassing and padding your sifu upstair made, could you show us some photos?Also I would like to know what kind of canvas he used, are they english canvas?
Are you meaning the fitter, cutter and maker all are in house?
I think it is not fair to judge the suit just after the basted fitting. Yes, 2K in HK is not much, but I would rather to go thru the whole process to see how it come out, especially if I want to learn. I don't think you would like people to come to your shop to order a suit and disappear after 1st fitting, right?
haha, Car, I always have a diffculty to understand you. at first, you didn't say anything about the fit beside you want to know "how much" they charge.Then you said, see how they turn out, "if they turn bad, then cut loss".Now, you said "I will cut lost my time to continue on this project"Do you really have a stand?
No, I am not saying they are beyond rescue.However, I doubt they have the ability to fix it.Since they shouldn't have cutted the basted fitting like that in the first place. It is one of the worst fitting I ever seen.Anyway, they have the customer satisfaction guarantees, so, no need to cut cost, just see what will happen
I wish you luck
Hmm.. If you used VBC flannel, then I think it is well below 1k for 1.3mYou can get as low as HKD350 for decent canton craftsmanship cmt for pants.
For me it is very diffcult to understand how a vest have "drape"
Car,I don't know what you mean by "drape" on a vest, can you explain?