or Connect

Posts by Fishball

This pair is not silver buckles, not even mine IIRC, the buckles are gold plated.A pair of MTO almost finished.
Here is the waist of Okuyama's new MTO I think it won't classified as real blind welt.
You mean thosr arch support?I don't think so.
CanCan you post a picture, I can't really understand which part you are referring to
Btw, my Okuyama's shoes are not gemming and used Baker insole, so I hope it can pass the standard of DW
Haha, I just know that is too technical for a "normal " customer. So I don't know is Mr Okuyama new MTO classified as real blind welt or imitation blind welt in professional terms, ( since within the professionals, different people said different things) anyway, they look lovely.
Not bespoke in the sense that the last is my own last, although that last is be spoken by me, and also the outsole is not stitching by hands, therefore I don't classified it fully "bespoke"However, it is not standard MTO either, because I can choose whatever style and details and this is my own last. MTO also don't have that lovely shoe tree MTO come with 3pcs tree
Go to his showroom in Wanchai, Hongkong, or trunk show in Bangkok, Singapore, Taiwan, Mainland China and Japan, or send him a email
I think Masaru now doing the blind welt at the waist on his MTO, similar to the G&G deco
Haha, both Mr. So & Mr. Okuyama are good friends of mine ma