or Connect

Posts by Fishball

I think so
Blind welt mean? I can't sure what you said is what I understand.Anyway, his MTO sole now more or less look like G&G deco sole
HKD 15k, little bit less than USD 2k
Yes! Go to check it out! But I think he just has two different lasts that you can choose though
I bought the end lots of Rangoon and Airborne too ( They were less than GBP20/m back then!! ), I think I still have fews metres left. I have two Rangoon and two Airborne suits made, I would said Rangoon drape much much much better than the Airborne.
It is Mr. Okuyama own cast, I think he was a jewelry designer before entering shoemaking business.
Finally, I got my shoes from the best shoemaker in Hong Kong, Mr. Masaru Okuyama! This is a very special project, which is neither "fully bespoke," nor MTO. A pair of whole cut single monk made on my own last with sterling silver buckle, handwelted, machine sewn out sole. Photo Credit: Marlow So & Masaru Okuyama From what I see, I think Mr. Okuyama MTO is one of the best value in the market. I have few pairs of G&G MTO, I will say Okuyama San shoes are much better...
I can't believe that I missed this trunk show! Wish to meet you next time in Hong Kong, Nutcracker!
AAt that quality level?I don't think so
I see, I don't know them, and don't even know they exist.