or Connect

Posts by Fishball

If you can find the real one
What wrong on the T&A fabric?It also depending on the wearer, I have no problem wearing oxford or twill though, as long as they are 100%cotton/linen/C&L mix
Hong Kong don't have any import or export tax on clothing.
Actually, glue would "dry out" even the shoe are not used at all. It just happen, and actually, it happen all the time. Since G&G like all other Goodyear welted shoe are done by machine, so it need to cut open the sole that way. On the other hand, some hand welted shoe like Vass, they cut the channel at an angle, and pushed back the leather when they are done, Then it normally wouldn't have this kind of problem.
My tux 17yrs ago was made by Yuen's, a solid dinner jacket, full canvassed, I like it very much.
I like the loop as a little detail
I like it short, when they are long, and you pull them as you need to, they will be toooooo long.Actually my trousersmaker has same problemThe fabrics made up ok, but the hand is not too smooth, I like my LP Tasmanian more. But can't complain, it is real cheap!
Haha, yes, I will reduce it little bit next time
Just got my odd trousers from my tailor, the CMT cost is going up and up! I miss the good old days! The fabrics was from Harrison Cru Classe, bin end sale, i got two pants length for HK$500 or ~USD65! So US$32 for a pair of pants. The total make up cost for the pants is USD140.
I learn it in a hard way, mate