or Connect

Posts by drainpipe

Coffee x Bailey's collab
School but summer interning at a hedge fund.
Last two are kinda what I'm digging at the moment, but: Explosions in the Sky - Your Hand in Mine Spiritualized - Ladies and Gentlemen, We're Floating in Space ISIS - Syndic Calls The Besties - Sweden Song Nadja - Absorbed in You
I'll tell you what I'd like to be drinking, but am not right now: gin and tonic + splash of cointreau.
Lovage - Music to Make Love to Your Old Lady By I'm only half joking.
Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble with measurements. I'm looking at buying a blazer with shoulder: 15.75 in pit-to-pit: 17.75 in I measured my medium Hare M65 and it has measurements (assuming I did this right) shoulder: 16.5 in pit-to-pit: 17-17.5 in The M65's a perfect fit. Would the blazer fit me? I seems like the shoulders might be too small, but then again the blazer's not going to be completely buttoned up at the top so it seems like there would be some wiggle...
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC What's the % off at Cloak now? 80% until 9/3 when they close shop.
Picked up a button-down shirt, a "judo blazer", a surveyor bag, and sweater at the Cloak liquidation sale.
Snagged a FW Hare M65 so that will see plenty of use. Also have some cardigans and hoodies. I'm also looking into buying a track jacket. Nothing too heavy since I'll be in Socal.
Anyone know where in Chinatown I can find the cheap-ass Easy USA canvas sneakers?