or Connect

Posts by s2kev

Up for sale is a true gem, a rare Rolex 6305/1 "Red" Datejust circa 1955 with lots of patina on the dial. Details: Dial/Hands: Original Grene dial with "Datejust" written in red and Dauphine hands with patina. Case: In good condition with the white gold Millerighe bezel. Bracelet: None. The watch will include a leather strap. Additional: The watch has the alternating red and black date wheel. Crystal is in excellent shape. The watch keeps time but the date doesn't...
Would someone know the cheapest place to purchase a Bedale 34 in Olive/Sage? Jcrew only sells size 36 and larger. Also, I noticed that the Boys' XXL is a 34, is there any difference between the adult 34 and boys 34?
I've recently become familiar with Robert Geller products and one thing I really liked were that the button down shirts were pretty short and the underarms were cut higher than most. I wanted to ask if anyone would know of any other brands which are also cut on the shorter side. A lot of my BB and Jcrew shirts are slightly longer than I'd like and I wanted to find an alternative option since $300+ per shirt for Geller can get expensive. Any suggestions for buttons and/or...
I'm selling two pairs of sunglasses. They were both bought brand new by me and have been worn regularly on and off. They both come complete with their cases and cleaning cloths. Located in the Los Angeles area. Asking $80 each + shipping. First up for sale is a pair of black Dior Homme Sunglasses. I believe I paid around $300+ for these and have used them regularly. They show signs of use but no major issues. They are a favorite of mine due to being thick and durable...
Haha fugly might be right but it's hard to find a more universal shoe (you can wear them on the beach and to dinner). I wish I could tell you where we're going but I still don't know either lol. We don't even have a place to crash yet (looking into an apt). Just trying to do as much and see as much of BCN as possible.I have a feeling this is going to be priceless information. I'll be sure to try that. You had me at "lots of hot chicks" and "pretty easy to hook up with...
Hi, I'm also visiting Barcelona (in August) and all of the tips in this post have been helpful. I'm deciding on how to pack and I wanted to ask if formal shoes are truly necessary? The most I plan on doing is maybe a little fine dining and ocasionally going to the bars/clubs. I was already planning on bringing some jack purcell leather sneakers and a pair of leather sperry boat shoes. I'm asking because I'm trying to pack light and my dress shoes are fairly...
Thanks for the helpful info. BTW I actually stay and work in downtown LA too. And apparent the OP and I are from the same hometown. Small world.
I'm in the same boat. I'm also going on a month trip and still haven't decided what does to bring. I think I'm going to bring a pair of sneakers (for walking around the city and airports/etc) and a pair of dress shoes (for the clubs or nice restaurants). I'm not sure if I should bring a 3rd pair. For the sneakers I'm considering picking up some Nike Rosh runs or J Crew New Balance Classics. Any other suggestions would be appreciated!
I'm also going to Europe for a month soon and could use the info you're looking for. Flying into Barcelona around Aug 6 and then going to Paris, Amsterdam, Italy, and maybe Prague (not particularly in that order). I was planning on using medium sized roller bag and a backpack for the whole trip I've read that if you want to use the budget airlines like Ryan Air or Easyjet, you can only have a carry on luggage the size of a back pack. I'm still figuring out how I'm gonna...
I'm looking to sell my D-Series 16220 Rolex Datejust with a stainless Oyster band and Rhodium Roman dial. The watch comes complete with all links, books, papers, hang tags, boxes, etc. It has rarely been worn and is amazing condition. The crystal is perfect, the case and band have no scratches, and it keeps perfect time. Looking to sell for $3899 + shipping. Local transactions preferred but I may be willing to ship. I have several references available. Thanks for looking.