or Connect

Posts by 45elkton

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/boss-black-slim-fit-dress-shirt/3079410?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=357 Any thoughts on the Boss Black Slim Fit Dress shirts? Tempted to give one a try due to the big sale at Nordstrom. Linked to the purple due to the reviews being hosted there but I'd probably be interested in getting a light blue. I'd be interested to hear about the collar, the herringbone pattern (nice subtle touch to differentiate it from my other light blue shirts or...
Funny, within the last hour reserved the exact same two pairs of shoes, granted in a 9D.
Do you see any reason I wouldn't be able to order the strands online tomorrow morning? Debating doing this vs. going into store.
yep, the bag is less than ideal, but whats a guy to do if he has all of the required items (keys/wallet/phone) and potentially wants to bring food to work or occasionally transport a kindle/laptop or carry some work out gear? Only for commuting purposes tho, i can't imagine as i casually explore the city i will be hauling anything more than absolutely required. Now i just need to decide between canvas or leather...
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho I don't have the "hands in pockets" problem as much as I feel the need to either have my car keys in my hands or my cell phone up and doing something while I'm waiting for something. Less when I'm walking somewhere. i do this more than i would like. working on cutting down on this because its beta as fuk. at the same time, i hate having too much stuff in my pockets, really probably my biggest pet peeve....
This guys jacket sleeve length is actually the least of his problems http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/09/wo...ritain.html?hp
I have blonde hair and somewhat fair skin and feel that I look best in navy with walnut or chocolate shoes/belt. Still wear different shades of gray as a secondary look while making walnut or chocolate shoes/belt work if at all possible, and only choosing black shoes/belt as an absolute last resort (aka some type of formal event or the gray/brown clash was just too garish). so +1000 all posters recommending you try both and decide which works better with your hair...
Quote: Originally Posted by deburn The sale has already started if you have a Nordstrom credit card. It's July 15th for the rest of us. They had a couple of AEs for $199.00, a lot of Boss suits, one HF (in my size). The discount overall was between 30 and 40%. This was in the Natick Mass store Any idea which AEs? Probably in the market for a pair or two Also really enjoy the Natick Collection. That was my go-to when I was living in Boston....
Quote: Originally Posted by adambz How are J. Crew's polos? Specifically the "repp piqué polo in tailored fit". I like them a lot, they are slim without constricting the arms too much. I'd give them a try.
Ordered a pair, needed to exchange for a bigger size. I ordered them with my jeans/casual waist measurement (32) when in reality they appear to fit more along the sizing of my dress pants/slacks waist (33). Were too tight on my waist and slightly too tight on the thighs. Will report back once I am appropriately sized.