or Connect

Posts by So(cal)Steezy

I need another work suit. I own a royal blue suit and it's somewhat flashy, so I can only get away with it once a week. I could use a navy suit, but think one of these will do for now.So I need....1. A fabric which can be worn regularly.2. A more casual look as my office is business casual normally....I just like suits.3. Fabric for a decently warm climate - it never gets that cold in Los Angeles.I wear ae strands in walnut and black park avenues most days. I wouldn't be...
Which of these fabrics would you guys recommend? I like the texture of the first, but I'm not sure how dark it really is.... Maybe the last choice is too much of a wash for my blonde and semi-pale...
I will have to check now, thanks for the info!
My bamboo sport coat has a slight glistening sheen to it...I think it's the nature of the fabric..? It looks cool for evening events, but I wouldn't want any shine coming from my suits.
I haven't tried new cures in a while...not sure how they fit in comparison. Petit standards are new standards but slimmer in the waist and thigh...the rise may be a bit lower too.
"Petit Standards" are pretty dang skinny. They'll stretch some as all raw denim does, so size down, but don't kill yourself.I just don't like the rise on them, I think I am more a fan of more classic fits
How would you size these? Similar to sperry boat shoes possibly? I wear a 8.5 in chucks...
A.P.C.'s are a classic in the denim world IMO. I personally like the quality of A.P.C. but really don't like their fits. My APC's have held up better than my other brands. I own a pair right now but never seem to wear them anymore...probably because I prefer the fits that Nudies provides more. I know my next pair of jeans will probably be another pair of Nudies. It's all preference at the end of the day. Use and fit matter most for me. I don't wear my jeans in...
Enjoy your youth. Don't get into the clubbing scene at 16. I don't even know what a 16 year old what do at a REAL club... Drink? No. Meet people? Doubtfully - no one will be interested. Talk to girls? I have never known a 21 year old girl interested in a 16 year old. I'm not sure anybody would notice what a 16 year old is wearing, just the fact that he looks 16. I'm not trying to suck your fun. I just think that instead of burning out on clubs at a premature age (when you...
Sorry, the way I read it is what made the price seem extremely low.