or Connect

Posts by allysan1027

Kamakura?
Thoughts on this Luciano Barbera coat? http://www.yoox.com/us/41476714AP/item?dept=clothingmen#sts=sr_clothingmen80&cod10=41476714AP&sizeId= 400 dollars, made in Italy 100% cashmere overcoat? Seems too good to be true, we'll see when it gets here
I just tried one one very recently, and would definitely size up. My suit size is 38R, and a 40 was too small for me. As far as the coat itself, the fabric was very nice (100% virgin wool) but it was unlined, (read the description closely, some of the ones you linked are partially lined) and lightweight, so even with a lining I wouldn't use it in NYC. J Crew offers one with a Thinsulate lining that would seem warm, but the sizes were very weird and ran very small. Listed...
anybody?
Today anything labeled 346 is made specifically for the outlet, but I found a coat labeled 346 that clearly precedes the opening of outlet BB stores. Anybody have any insight as to what the 346 label means in vintage or older clothes?
Got a new job where I need to wear a suit everyday, so also thinking ahead to winter and looking for a topcoat. Looking at Charles Tyrwhitt or Jcrew, as both can be had for 300-400 which is reasonable, and I can try them on before I buy which is a big...
Not enough time, have a bunch of job interviews lined up, and my old suit doesn't fit anymore
Plan on going down Madison and stopping at Jcrew, Tyrwhitt, and Suitsupply (SF tells me to stay away from JAB and MW so I'll do my best ) Any other places in this price range I should target? I'm assuming BB, Paul Stuart, etc. are all significantly more expensive. Of the three mentioned, is there one that's clearly better? Thanks!
What would be the AE equivalent for women's shoes/boots? Wife wants a pair of leather riding boots, but I can't stomach the thought of her paying $200 for Cole Haans..
Anybody have experience with the suede Ralph Lauren shoes such as the Sanderson or Slaton? (they're made by AE). Good choices or should I look elsewhere?