or Connect

Posts by p.henrik

This is called toe spring and currently low toe spring (the toe very close to the ground) is very much in vogue with the high end makers. Looks more elegant IMO.
Awesome suit color. Pity I have enough blue suits at the moment.
Should be placed on waistband seam normally, but not possible with belt loops (which I don't see the point of having).But what would you wear these with (at risk of restarting the navy pents debate)?
I actually really like luxires standard bd collar. Better roll than the the kamakura or modern RLP and BB I own.
CoCould you comment on stitching method on various pats of the bag? Saddle stitch by hand? Some close up shots would be great.
One thing I've wondered about is what share if your orders come from SF members? Sometimes we tend to think we are the lion's share of orders when we're just a small fraction, but given how dedicated you are to this thread, I suspect we do represant a large share, perhaps a majority. Or maybe it's hard to tell since customers don't say if they're members or not.Great to hear Theresa will be travelling. London calling.
Thanks - it's more or less that one, but with pocket style inspired from the budds safari jacket featured on permanent style. Order #8549 if anyone's interested.
I did, but with DHL (piggybacking my company's corporate rate), which obviously is reliable and arrived in less than 48h. No experience using royal mail. Think someone in this thread previously sent with normal mail - it arrived but took 4 weeks or something. But doesn't Luxire offer prepaid shipping to India now at decent rates? Would go with that.
A couple of action shots of my recently delivered safari jacket in olive linen on its inauguration trip to Bangkok. Really happy with how not turned out. Could have been a few inches longer but that's my own fault. It doesn't wrinkled as easily as some of my linen pants, but also wears quite warm.
Hear hear. That's my favorite makeup for suit pants too. Haven't worn a belt with suits for years. With odd jacket I'm divided.