or Connect

Posts by fab100

It seems that it took some time for the classified to appear... Sorry
Hi, first of all, thanks for a great website I use every day I just wanted to know why I cannot post a classified ? It says : Your classifieds have been posted. Click Here to see all your open classified listings. But they're not appearing. Thank you for your help
For me, Barker Black is there just to be an expensive line. Their basic line is much more classic but as good as the black line.
Salary USD$ $75,000 to $100,000 - 400$ suit Salary USD$ $100,000 to $200,000 - 1000$ suit Salary USD$ $200,000 to $500,000 - 2k suit Salary USD$ $500,000 plus - 3k+ suit
This tailor seems to do a really good job. I'll make sure to visit them next time I'm around Thanks for the pictures !
Hi ! I am selling a Silk (51%) and Cashmere (49%) blazer (or is it called jacket?) from Luigi Bianchi Mantova. Made in Italy, this is a stunnig piece ! It is grey and has an incredible fabric made by Piacenza 1733 in Italy : You feel the cashmere but it is sublimed by the silk visually ! There is a tag from Piacenza inside the vest. If you need a pic, tell me. More information about Luigi Bianchi Mantova here : I wore it once and my girlfriend told me it was a bit too...
Hi ! I am selling a Silk (51%) and Cashmere (49%) blazer (or is it called jacket?) from Luigi Bianchi Mantova. Made in Italy, this is a stunnig piece ! It is grey and has an incredible fabric made by Piacenza 1733 in Italy : You feel the cashmere but it is sublimed by the silk visually ! There is a tag from Piacenza inside the vest. If you need a pic, tell me. More information about Luigi Bianchi Mantova here : I wore it once and my girlfriend told me it was a bit too...
You are partly right. These brands have made a market in the US. However, there are stores in Europe (and Italy btw) that sell these. The more expensive, the less known I would say. I think that because most people, (even in Italy) don't want to pay shirts made with 50-100 euro/meter coton fabric, they don't care about these. The price difference between Kiton shirts in the US and in Europe is not clear for me however. But it is like anything else. Has anyone here...
Exactly. I buy mine in Italy. They are really as nice as "before 2009" with visible handwork and really nice fabric.During sales in Italy, you can get :Borrelli : 100 euroBarba napoli : 60-80 euro (thick buttons, fine handwork, open collar,...)Truzzi : less than 100 euroMaffeis : 100 euro (fine handwork, fine cotton, ...)Isaia : 100 euroand so on.For me, these are some of the most awesome RTW shirts.I make my MTM shirts at a small tailor in Biella, they cost approx. 100...
Never had any from Anna Matuozzo, but I must say that the Barba, Maffeis, Isaia and Borrelli have some of the nicest cotton available. And I own many other brands to which I can compare these.