or Connect

Posts by fab100

Hi everyone, I have some very nice ties to sell. All 100% original, some used, some NWOT, some BNWT. Should you need additional pics, feel free to ask. I might add more ties soon, need to do some closet cleaning. Ask for shipping prices - shipping from Switzerland Luigi Borrelli Napoli - Purple 100% silk - Used (worn once or twice, not more) - 60$ Luigi Borrelli Napoli - Blue 100% silk incredibly smooth - Used (worn once or twice, not more) - 60$ Luigi...
Are you sure the #3 Borrelli is authentic ? Collar seems to be machine sewn and buttons are strange... (Didn't watch the others)
Weston mark their shoes with UK sizing. Therefore this is a 8 UK (D= standard width)
I haven't read all the 355 posts Could you let us know when there are final specs and price ? Sending this info to the AFOS mailing list would be a great idea. Thanks
Thanks for your answer !
Hi, Do you know who makes these shoes ? They seem really nice for the price. Thanks
Bought it, watched it, enjoyed it... only to confirm what I knew before; I'm going to visit one of these tailors very soon. Many thanks to Migliarotti and Cho for such a great documentary.
Up for sale is a brand new, never worn pair of Peluso Made in Italy shoes. This is a small EU 37 Peluso is a very nice brand. If you were in Italy recently you have certainly seen this brand becoming famous. Bought in Napoli some months ago but chose the wrong size... Shipping worldwide, please ask for shipping quote.
Up for sale is a worn once (have a look a the soles) pair of boots from renowned brand Bally. These are luxury high quality boots bought from Bally Switzerland for 600 CHF (~600 USD). Size is EU 38 1/2 Shipping worldwide, please ask for shipping quote.
BNWOT Boglioli white-beige Sportcoat EU 50 This is a very nice "washed" effect cotton Sportcoat. Working cuffs, beautiful mother of pearl buttons, lots of pick stitching. Will take some more pics tomorrow. Please ask for shipping prices, will ship worldwide. Measurements : (Warning, fits more like a EU 48) inches Chest19,7 Waist18,1 Shoulder width16,9 Jacket length28,0 Sleeve length24,4