or Connect

Posts by TexasDan

I took in some jackets to my tailor to have lining removed and he said it wouldn't work for that reason. The heat was brutal last summer.
I say gray nailhead. Sounds like an ambitious project for Netflix. Good luck.
Do you offer RTW seersucker or is it MTM?
gdl - Who makes your shirts? I really like the collar.
The new camera works well. Those are some beauties.
The jacket does look good. I have a few different Polo I and II jackets and suits and most do have shoulders like the jacket pictured. What exactly do you mean by wonky shoulders?
WiseMen - Where was the trunk show in Dallas?
I take off my jacket when I arrive and hang it in my office. I put on the jacket if I leave the office and will put it on for a meeting with clients or other third parties, but not my coworkers.
I subscribe to your philosophy NYBuck. I could probably wear a coat and tie instead of a suit to work most days, but I prefer a suit.
I disagree that the forward point is more formal than the Ainsley. I would suggest that the formality is equal, although others may assert it is the Ainsley which is more formal. The choice may depend upon how you think each looks on you. Some look better with an Ainsley and some may look better with a forward point. The other consideration is whether you wear a tie to work and the bar and which collar looks better with and without a tie. I personally do not like the...