or Connect

Posts by TexasDan

http://www.bensilver.com/The-Westmin...ede,11391.html These are some of my favorite shoes.
I agree. Very good post.
Gdot - In addition to the trouser length, the jacket looks like it may be a touch to snug.
I think a camel hair blazer is a bit too casual for a wedding, especially if the dress is supposed to be semi-formal/formal. That being said, the terms semi-formal and formal seem to have a varied meaning these days. You might want to call the bride or groom and get an idea of expectations.
There is a consignment store on Oak Lawn (whose name escapes me), which is near the Turtle Creek area which has some decent stuff. I don't know if it is a secret shop, but Stanley Korshak is near the Turtle Creek ares as well.
Same issue here and MTM is the solution.
If you like the shirt and a slim fit is not a option, an alterations tailor should be able to slim it down for you. I have had success with my alterations tailor doing so.
I use some hangers now, but plan to use a draw and roll them.
Congratulations on the new venture. Unfortunately no room in the budget for next pair of shoes until year end, but very interested.
BBC - He seems to have a large collection of sack suits in the wardrobe with an appreciation for the classic look.