or Connect

Posts by TexasDan

If you scroll down the right hand side you should be able to click on the year and then month and access in that manner.http://asuitablewardrobe.blogspot.com
Do you have them unlined as well?
If I had to limit my wardrobe to one tie, it would be a toss up between that bar stripe and a navy grenadine.
Brad - shirt looks good. Is collar unlined?
What is the lapel width on the Eidos coats?
Tech - beautiful shoes. Can you share which last?
I have washed my Inglese shirts in hot water and put in the dryer in the hope of a bit of shrinkage in the body before taking to the tailor to have sleeves altered. I did notice a bit of shrinkage but nothing substantial.
Just received my third Inglese shirt earlier this week. My new favorite shirt is the Inglese Chambray, what a fantastic fabric. Normally, I am a button down collar man when not wearing a tie, but I wore the Chambray last night under a jacket and thought it looked great. I look forward to adding more to my wardrobe.
Just placed my first order for a Luxire shirt after reading through some of the posts on the thread. I am eagerly awaiting the results.
I planned on trying a Formosa flannel suit in the fall, but the wool/cashmere jacket is mighty tempting.