or Connect

Posts by TexasDan

I planned on trying a Formosa flannel suit in the fall, but the wool/cashmere jacket is mighty tempting.
Thanks for posting the pics. I thought I made up my mind to purchase a Cantarelli jacket, but after seeing the Carmoshita suit in action, I am not so sure now.
Question on the Inis Meain color cards. I want to place an order for a solid navy. It looks like either the Ardee or, possibly, the Navan may be what I need. Can anyone offer insight?
Any plans to offer polo shirts for S/S?
I really like the Mazzarelli shirts and decided to try an Inglese and also ordered some of the raw denim jeans as well. Looking forward to receiving them later tonight.
Count me in for a MTM/MTO option.
I have a few pair of Dalton trousers myself. I like the double forward pleat as compared to the reverse pleat.
I have purchased 2 Mazzarelli shirts and hot washed on delicate and tumble dried. I was hoping to get a bit of shrinkage in the body before taking to my tailor to have sleeves shortened to avoid having to take in the body as well. It did seem to work for me.
Can the Calabrese briefcase also serve as a laptop bag?
Just ordered two of the Begg scarves for Christmas gifts and a Mazzarelli royal blue oxford and brown tubo belt for myself. Was very tempted to add the Vass suede oxfords, but fiscal discipline won.