or Connect

Posts by Film Noir Buff

Quote: Originally Posted by RSS I'd suggest it's more often because their wife (or stylist) bought it for them. Very true.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt This would go nicely with the rest of the items you seem to prefer. I am casting my own 70s cop show. So far I have me, Label King and Trini Boy as cops but we need a cool guy to play the lawyer.
Quote: Originally Posted by yachtie \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by Silly Bunny \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\tWhat you say is somewhat true but remember people will carry some associations fixed at a certain time in their life to the grave. There are just some people who will never get over the time when double breasted odd jackets (aside from the blazer) were gauche. It is incumbent on the wearer to bear this in mind. There never was such a...
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier ^ Disagree. The first wool is excellent, the second looks as you've described. Suh, you have besmirched the very fabric of my honah suh, pistols at daun, suh.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Yawn. Good morning. Have we determined yet who the fattest guy in the worst suit is? Where's the poal? - B Oh, I thought we were determining how many extra suits Anderson and Sheppard's newest Spokes Geek was going to sell or if he would actually hurt the business in spite of his winning personality.
Quote: Originally Posted by Parker I like some and really don't like others. I'm not really a stripe guy, but I recently got a single color chalk stripe and am sort of digging it. But what about multi-color stripes. Do you like them? examples: These both look like wools you would find at a steep discount at mens wearhouse.
Quote: Originally Posted by mccvi "For everyone's information, I have some very serious people looking at this site and I don't think they understand, nor care, about the soap opera which is the world of some of the internet style message boards." Ohhhhh, serious people, well why didnt you say so? Quote: Originally Posted by mccvi "I have no competition as a "dandy", nor do I need to compete with people in the trade, or...
Quote: Originally Posted by literasyme This is wonderful: I wonder what the tie-equivalent of a snowflake might look like. Delicate? Unobtrusive? Intricately wrought? Something with a light touch? No. It's this: Seriously? I mean, you're free to like this sort of thing, but to claim some kind of special aesthetic place for it is a little benighted. It looks like it's made from a pair of velvet leggings, c. 1984. My lips are sealed
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy You mean this guy? Yup, that's me...
Quote: Originally Posted by mccvi there's your bat. Back at you