or Connect

Posts by asturiano

will you sell the Dover on its own?
How do you know is poor quality corrected leather just looking at the picture?
Does anyone know who makes suits and shirts for Cruciani?
Alfred Sargent, i think
it was a dacha, and if I remember correctly he was keeping there either 100 or 200 suits.
Interesting point, I am not sure what your job is, but the truth is that every job that requires motor/manual skills get better everytime that a new unit is produced as the only way of learning the skill is repeating the same task on a regular basis, therefore an master should be always be better than his pupil, just because of that.On the other hand a pupil could be more inventive/creative than his master and therefore be better than him on creative way.This is something...
You can't use this figure to calculate the cost as assumes that a worker on shoe factory has this salary, something that we all know is not correct. Their salary is below the average. Using machinery is not a high qualified job. In any case let's assume for a moment that this salary is correct.In my last post I am saying that if Carmina and Crockett and Jones are using the same leather (and buying at the same price) and using the same machinery (both goodyear) the cost of...
'If Carmina/ C&J had the same basic costs for materials/ margin/etcs, just the fact that the shoes is manufactured in Spain vs UK is one of the main reasons for the price difference. We are talking of 40% difference between minimum wages within countries
No this is not correct. I am not sure from where all the rumours come from when the history of Yanko-Albadejo is well documented.Albadejo sold Yanko to Xavier Camp in 1996 for the symbolic price of 1 Peseta. The currrent owners of Yanko are Toni Llobera and Pedro Galindo, (Koyan 003) .It is worth to mention that when Albadejo sold the company to Camp he sold all the trademarks. Once of them was called PEPE ALBALADEJO Yanko didn't produce any shoe under brand and they...
There has been such rumour for quite some time. It is not the first time I heard it. One of the problems that Carmina has (or had I don't know now) is that they don't change the soles of their shoes. They used to direct customers to recommended cobblers. Some of them do a horrible job on the resoles like attaching new soles by mackay (blake) rather than by goodyear machine. It is only the people that had problems with the repairs the ones that told me about Mexico. It...