or Connect

Posts by asturiano

The Bambino 3 is automatic and very similar in look. The main problem is the Lug width: 21mm instead or either 20/22mm
Quite a lot of factories in Almansa. Berwick (that I think make shoes for shoepassion), Pertini (Cordwainer), John Spencer (sadly out of business now). I think Calce is based in Almansa as well Never heard about sidejobs but if the tradition is to make just purely a goodyear machine welted I see difficult for anyone to handwelt a shoe for you.
Would you have preferred a long answer explaining the reasons why he didn't want your business? I agree with Nelson in not giving you the business based in your email. I think that sometimes is good to be short and blunt. I think that wouldn't like even less a detailed answer of the reasons why he doesn't want your business.
+ 1. interested in that. How I can contact him? Dubai is a desert sartorially speaking. There is a plethora of substandard tailors here but nothing really worth. I know that Zaremba has come here as well as Chiaia from Naples. (He asked me for 4,000pcs for basic 2 pcs suit) Logsdail has (had?) an outlet here but I think they only do MTM and if you want bespoke he has to fly over from the States.....
anyone knows where to buy a solaro fabric online? Many thanks.
I heard that the problem with merino is durability. Can you comment on that? Many thanks,I saw the other day a 50 merino/50 polyester shirt, but it was on the 'camper/camping section' rather than in the sports section so I am not sure if they can be used when doing extreme exercise (by extreme I mean long distance/high intensity). My main issue is that I sweat profusely so the polyester ones only last me a season.
will you sell the Dover on its own?
How do you know is poor quality corrected leather just looking at the picture?
Does anyone know who makes suits and shirts for Cruciani?
Alfred Sargent, i think