or Connect

Posts by asturiano

anyone knows where to buy a solaro fabric online? Many thanks.
I heard that the problem with merino is durability. Can you comment on that? Many thanks,I saw the other day a 50 merino/50 polyester shirt, but it was on the 'camper/camping section' rather than in the sports section so I am not sure if they can be used when doing extreme exercise (by extreme I mean long distance/high intensity). My main issue is that I sweat profusely so the polyester ones only last me a season.
will you sell the Dover on its own?
How do you know is poor quality corrected leather just looking at the picture?
Does anyone know who makes suits and shirts for Cruciani?
Alfred Sargent, i think
it was a dacha, and if I remember correctly he was keeping there either 100 or 200 suits.
Interesting point, I am not sure what your job is, but the truth is that every job that requires motor/manual skills get better everytime that a new unit is produced as the only way of learning the skill is repeating the same task on a regular basis, therefore an master should be always be better than his pupil, just because of that.On the other hand a pupil could be more inventive/creative than his master and therefore be better than him on creative way.This is something...
You can't use this figure to calculate the cost as assumes that a worker on shoe factory has this salary, something that we all know is not correct. Their salary is below the average. Using machinery is not a high qualified job. In any case let's assume for a moment that this salary is correct.In my last post I am saying that if Carmina and Crockett and Jones are using the same leather (and buying at the same price) and using the same machinery (both goodyear) the cost of...
'If Carmina/ C&J had the same basic costs for materials/ margin/etcs, just the fact that the shoes is manufactured in Spain vs UK is one of the main reasons for the price difference. We are talking of 40% difference between minimum wages within countries