or Connect

Posts by asturiano

is this the same stuff than Edelman sells?http://www.edelmanleather.com/products/upholstery-leather/russian-modernaya-poppy-rm03-color/?specs=1
Do you have the jaime loafer available in a 8UK? I see it is there but when I try to purchase it it says "out of stock" maybe a glitch on the stock position?
Who is the tailor for the King of Morocco? Is his son also wearing a tailored suit? He must be 10 and he will outgrow the suit in just a couple of years!
I love the Houndstooth NSM but my usual measurement at the waist is 21 and not 20, The rest of measurements are fine. Can I increase it 1 inch ?
Sorry, the thread has changed a bit in the past week, but about this way of covering the stitching on the sole As rubber strip covers the groove and protects the stitching and acts as grip. He calls it "pitian' finish.
Thank you, do you remember in what thread DWFII posted that??
Another quer: Any idea from where this is coming from 52% linen 48% wool
Does anybody know a mill called Robert Laidlaw? I just bought a cut of a fresco sort of fabric. The selvage reads. SPECIAL TRAVEL SUIT BY ROBERT LAIDLAW SUPER 100 WOOL MADE IN ENGLAND. I would say it is no more than 250gsm, I am just curious as I couldn't find anything in the net. Only that there as a mill called Robert Laidlaw in Keith that closed down in 1972. There is no way my fabric is so old. Thanks in advance!
Bloomingdales US only or also international outlets?
49,765 + 60 = 49,825 I just added the 150 from akoustas.