or Connect

Posts by WayneGibbous

Only worn 2-3 times and they look like it. These are the real deal - see tight shots for details. Price includes shipping to USA. Paypal only. PM with questions. If interested, PM me with your paypal address. Cannot find original box, but still looking.
Only worn two or three times and it shows. In perfect condition. Size 43, navy suede. These are the real deal, see tight shots for details. Price includes shipping to US, paypal only. PM me your paypal address for payment. Any questions please contact me.
SOLD.
Price reduced.
Brand new in box. Never worn. Very nice looking and well put together, but too dressy for my tastes. Originally $560 and now sold out everywhere. SOLD to the US/PayPal. PM for Int'l shipping. Comes with all original items including box, shoe bag, alternate laces (all brown) and tags. From manufacturer: High top leather boots in dark brown. Round toe. Brown and tan lace up closure with gold tone lace hooks. Tonal leather pull loop at heel collar. Tone on tone stitching....
Originally $200. Good stuff and available for a limited time. I can't pull it off, but maybe you can. Worn once, briefly and never washed - in like new condition.
Originally bought for $225 and worth every penny. These things are built like tanks and are beautiful. The pictures don't do them justice. Try to Google some higher res fit pics. I only tried these on - they were never worn or washed. I just can't pull them off - but maybe you can. Measurements: Inseam: 32" Waist: 16" (32") Leg Opening: 7" (14")
NDG gray denim hooded vest, size S. This is a great piece. Lightweight, with a hood made of sweatshirt material. This is a few years old but it still looks great. Measurements as follows: Pit-to-pit: 18" Shoulder-to-shoulder: 13.75"
APC Petite New Standards added. A few items sold. BOO still available.
Fresh out of the box, only worn once and briefly. Love these boots (I already bought a new pair), but this size is too big. Awesome Munson Last design, built like tanks with a nice Vibram sole. These fit a half size bigger, so they would be ideal for a normal 10D/M or 9.5W. These boots are $159 new, so this is a steal. $100 shipped to the US. PM about Canada. No returns please.