or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

Formosa shirts are 200e in Naples (full disclosure: I blog for a store that carries their suits and SCs)A couple of ppl have written favorably about 3M, which I think is maybe around 100e per shirt, but I've never had them make anything for me.Anyway long story short, yes you can have it done cheaper in Naples. I don't know anything about Caleffi, so I can't compare, but i would be surprised if it's much better than what you would find in Naples.
In Naples you could get shirts with a muslin fitting and plenty of handwork for 200e or less. Not sure that's possible in Rome, but I don't know the market there that well.
I will be there this time. Will we have a @Leaves sighting?
Goddammit this post is such a good troll
Are there any good names for menswear blogs? I thought about doing a post about this once but decided it would be too catty. But my blog's name is terrible. Derek doesn't like his. A Suitable Wardrobe is a groaner. Permanent Style is unimaginative. Put This On sounds like a show on E!. Voxsartoria (Freudian autocorrect was "cox sartoria") is unbelievably pretentious, and therefore too on-the-nose. And these are the blogs that I like. Is it impossible to have a menswear...
The blog is actually called "Die, Workwear!" The German article thing was a rumor started by RJMan. His spurious claims outnumber his true statements about five against one. (But the one is usually really deep).Thank you @MrTRC and @otterhound for noticing the No Man blog. It's true I've devoted less time to my own blog recently but I'll be posting from Pitti there later this month.
I've only had my camelhair overcoat for two or three winters now but I haven't noticed any loss of nap.
Life comes at you fast
The drop down menu on ties is for quantity
the stretchy wool duffle is where it's at. whoever gets that will be very happy with it.