or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

For a normal suit yes, but the kind of aqua-marine that comes across on my monitor would be a bit too light for a tuxedo with black silk facings and all.
Not quite yet, but that's why there are fittings...
That doesn't mean the rest of it isn't adventurous too I think it'll turn out nicely...the fabric is significantly darker than it seems in the photos. I'll probably mostly wear it to dinner parties at home in NC, and occasionally to cocktails or whatever in DC. Probably usually without a tie.
A few recent fittings...A somewhat adventurous shawl DB DJ...we're going to change the shape of the lapels to put some more belly in...also lengthening the jacket a bit, cleaning up the wrinkles, etc. [[SPOILER]] Some casual moleskin trousers, just a little work to do on these: [[SPOILER]] Dark blue linen peak lapel tuxedo, a little work to do including lengthening the front: [[SPOILER]]
The shape and height of the gorge reminds me of @RDiaz 's coats. Also the chest and shoulders seem sturdier than most Italian coats, even outside Naples.
Ah, that makes more sense. I didn't know he had tried out anyone in Spain.
That's a kind of weird and interesting suit that Fabio A is wearing. Anyone know any details on it? I'm guessing it's from somebody near Milan?
Thanks Erik and Erica for the pictures and hospitality at the trunk show. I especially enjoyed the honor of trying on a jacket that had been on Butler's shoulders.
If you feel like you have to choose someone to be the target of your scorn, that's your decision. My comment is that, beyond the value they provide in turning you against Pitti, they are also fun to be around.
They're like literally the nicest most engaging people at Pitti