or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

Hi Gianfrancesco,I didn't mean to say that the coats are all alike, but instead that they are more similar than previous generations of tailors, specifically the older tailors represented in Simon's previous tailors symposium. I tried to make that comparison clear in my article, but perhaps I didn't make it clear enough. I'm sure there are many differences in the techniques used by these younger tailors. I, and I'm sure many other readers of this thread, would be happy to...
The person who measures you is pretty much never the person who does handwork. Many of the cutters in London barely know how to sew.
Wore my linen tux out last night for dinner on the waterfront in DC and it felt great (Kennedy Center in the background). [[SPOILER]]
Is there a long shirt this season?
I tried on the beige Thinner jacket at No Man HQ today and really dug it.
Budapest! I was just there. Beautiful city. Congratulations on your matrimonial bliss, you look great.
Actually the only other time I've been told I look like that guy was in Naples. First time I had ever heard of him.
Good question...IIRC it was H&S but I will ask Mina this wknd to be sure.
Here was my fabric choice last time I looked (GMTO went nowhere, oh well) http://www.styleforum.net/t/358758/no-man-walks-alone-official-affiliate-thread/22200#post_7823171