or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

I read that piece and posted a response of sorts here:http://nomanwalksalone.tumblr.com/post/147403345151/the-suit-that-cant-be-made-by-david-isle-akhil
It is by now clichè to mourn the death of the bespoke tailoring industry. At Simon Crompton’s tailors symposium last summer, we heard some of these platitudes from the assembled members of the elder generation. But it wasn’t because clients couldn’t be found. On the contrary, orders are surging. The industry is dying in a more literal sense - the great tailors are old, some even going to the extreme of perishing, and there are few young tailors to replace them. This...
Thanks for the enjoyable meetup, guys. Hope we can get together again before too long.
Look forward to seeing everyone this evening.
I'm guessing that the thread is actually brown but the silk is reflecting some light?
I prefer the roomier chest of the blue fresco. The tobacco is nice too, but it looks a little more trim and a little shorter to me.
Last time I checked, yes
I think I'm pointing out the obvious here but...there's not a different technique to doing lines vs dots. The dots are just small lines. So it's a continuum rather than a dichotomy.
Re: the line vs dots as well as dark thread, here's from a recent Attolini window: This one is a little too much for my personal taste
I've seen plenty of dark stitching on light-colored jackets. I don't mind it. The reverse is an abomination, obviously.