or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

It should be something the recipient should appreciate, but IMHO the best gifts are ones that the recipient doesn't yet realize he would appreciate, and therefore would never buy for himself. Otherwise the gift is not much better than writing him a check.OP says her target enjoys being well dressed, and showing him that there is a more stylish way to carry stuff sounds to me like a great gift.
Kinda depends on which piece you're looking at...some of them are sized trimmer than others. But I would guess you're a 4 in most stuff.
Mistake...I did the same thing because I already have more beige sweaters than I can possibly keep track of, but this one looks really great.
It's really tacky to ask other people how much their stuff costs. It's even tackier to tell them they shouldn't be buying it because it's too expensive.
It was definitely awesome and much appreciated. Also, I figured this gives all of you an incentive to be really awesome over the next year and maybe you'll have the chance to be featured on the No Man blog in holiday season 2015.
Part 2 now up:http://nomanwalksalone.tumblr.com/post/104934975386/i-want-to-surround-myself-with-beautiful-things
Good thing the S&C MTOs should be right on its heels.
The tie makes it just untenable to me. At least in my current mood.
Or maybe it's the fluffer going in for the pen0r grab? (seriously wtf?)
Only one posted so far that's OK IMHO.