or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

I love that four-pocket peak lapel jacket
You didn't have to bring the midgets to prove it to us, we would have taken your word for it.Thanks to everyone for coming out though. It was a really great group. I was glad to see some old friends and make some new ones.
Ah sorry I meant after today's Formosa visit in DC. Don't think I'll make it to CA.
Also, if you're interested in coming to hang out with us for drinks after the trunk show, shoot me a PM or an email (david at nomanwalksalone dot com). I've already spoken to a few of you and look forward to seeing some old friends and new faces. But the more the merrier, so let me know if you're interested in joining us.
@DLJr I'm in, but still haven't heard anything from Ben. And remember the 3.2m for my friend. Thanks again for organizing.
FWIW, on the econ job market suit and tie is standard. I don't mean at random conferences while you're on the job market, I mean while doing interviews or visits. Interviewers usually don't wear suit and tie, but interviewees almost always do.
For all you Sage de Cret fans out there, I just put up an interview with designer Kimitoshi Chida on the No Man blog: http://nomanwalksalone.tumblr.com/post/128647377756/an-interview-with-kimitoshi-chida-of-sage-de-cret