or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

This is true. The other times you get married resignedly, or at best levelheadedly.
Self facings for the ivory dinner jacket.
You have too much faith in my ManLeg.
It's fine IMHO. The bride is wearing something different from everyone else after all. You might want to send the word out among the dudesmen that you'll be wearing a tuxedo and any guests should feel free to wear black tie if they want. But even if not, I don't think anyone will begrudge you the opportunity to wear a tuxedo if that's what you want to wear.
Tbh I think you're overthinking it. I know everything related to the wedding seems like a huge decision and you feel like you need to create rhapsody in neckwear, but it's just three ties. As long as they aren't obnoxious, it'll be fine. I think the ones you posted earlier looked nice. From the Kent Wang collection, I might choose the houndstooth, glen plaid and navy shepherd check. Mix in a navy pin dot or silver grenadine if you like. But I think you've got the right...
I like ties like that, but it doesn't mean you have to. Anyway, they may have fully lined/tipped versions if you want to try that. Or you could go to Sam Hober, they can make ties up any way you like, but of course that involves more waiting. Kent Wang has some that I think are tipped and lined.
I'm guessing you got the summer untipped and scantily lined ones?
Can you be more specific about the Drake's ties? I have many of their ties and none have ever looked or felt cheap to me. Or been cheap, for that matter.
I would say I have quite sloped shoulders and the Formosa RTW shoulders sit fine on me: http://nomanwalksalone.tumblr.com/post/105536624051/the-difference-between-ready-to-wear-and-bespoke
Here it is:http://nomanwalksalone.tumblr.com/post/116579973841/the-italian-solution-by-david-isle-most-peopleI was the one who wrote it (I say that not to take credit, but so that @gdl203 doesn't have to take responsibility for everything in the article if he doesn't agree with it. One thing I like about our blog is that we try to present different viewpoints. Each author has their own voice and taste and doesn't have to agree with everything the others write.)