or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

The waist on those is extremely loose - you use the drawstring to gather the fabric and pull it tight however suits you. The fit that matters is more in the thighs and seat.
Leaving your suit until the last week before your wedding sounds like a recipe for disaster. I kind of doubt you'll have much success finding a 36L in Italian shops. Do your current suits look decent at all? Could you at least have them as a backup? Of course the easiest thing to tell you to do is to get an MTM suit, but it's your money.
I don't think the language barrier is going to change much what they cut for you. It might make it more difficult for you to express what you want differently - like say you want the lapel to be a little bit more swooping and bellied rather than straight. Or you are unsure whether some wrinkle results from a defect in the tailoring or your body. Also, you will not be able to small talk and whatnot with your tailor, which may or may not be important to you. But if you're...
Come on now, it wasn't THAT expensive...
Yes he was Palermo's apprentice. I think it's still officially called Sartoria Palermo...or at least that's what the sign on the door says. I guess that's about as official as anything gets in matters such as these.
IME more like 30% as warm
"I know you are but what am I?"
"Ok..so...did you want fries with that or...?"