or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

TWSS
Dishes washed by hand are much better anyway. More traditional, more attention to detail, missed spots are just charm.
Beato te.
There are a lot of good ones in there. I think I may be biased by the awesomeness of this raglan sleeve coathttp://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/grey-taupe-donegal-herringbone-raglan-sleeve-overcoat-600g-wool.html
Jan 17, according to order page
Donegal herringbone are the winners IMHO
Also, I've talked a few times before about how much I love these Begg washed cashmere scarves, but I will do it one more time. Their texture is difficult to convey in photos, but they have the softness of cashmere but the wash makes them just a bit rough and wrinkled - so that it feels more tangible than the typical cloud-like cashmere feel. I love them and have not seen anything else quite like them.
Wow that Eidos coat that just went up...
^Awesome Bigi choice. My favorite tie of this season.
This was a lot of fun to work on and I'm really happy with how it turned out. Thanks to contributors @Cantabrigian, @dieworkwear, @Synthese, @RJman and @CrimsonSox who are included in this issue, and to all the blog readers. I hope you all like this first print edition.