or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

Personally I think this looks terrible. Collar may actually end up pointing behind you.
I like green ties, but not so much with navy suits. Here are a couple:
I'll do a 5 fold.
I may be able to stop in for one drink. Let me know where you guys decide to go.
The thing about the Camoshita is that it's pretty short. I'm 6'2" and I don't think I can wear it at all.
Continuing from Part 1: DI: What's your background and how did you get to where you are now? Where did your interest in design begin? AC: I did my senior year of high school in Rome. And that's when I really discovered art history. Then when I got to college, I double majored in art history and communications. I really thought I was going to study art history. I was at Villanova, which is a great school, but the art history department wasn't great, and the communications...
Greg I'm surprised you didn't also include this guaizine shot of you:http://instagram.com/p/qJdRuZsKfk/
They make ties out of fish now?
Murl, are you left-handed? (sorry, always trying to gather data to corroborate my theory (errrrr probably someone else's that I have co-opted) that people tend to have a dropped shoulder on their dominant side.
I'm glad this started a conversation. Some of these posts have been interesting. First, to whoever said silhouette doesn't matter for evening wear, silhouette is more important in evening wear than in anything else IMHO. The limited palette and high contrast accentuates the silhouette. Second, I feel like it might be a good time for me to explain why I felt drawn to this piece. I've had an interest in casual evening wear and how to incorporate black tie elements into...