or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

Colors on the pic must be off...it's definitely a white square, and the jacket is light blue, not light gray. It's 36676:http://www.harrisonsofedinburgh.com/collections/harrisons-of-edinburgh/moonbeamAnd yes, I didn't mean to say that white linen is the only acceptable choice, could have worn plenty of other things too.
Ive also recently gotten into hanks that have just the faintest hint of color. Vanda has some really nice ones.
I think white hank = formal is just an Internet thing. I still see older well dressed dudes wearing a white PS with just about anything. It's like a club tie, it goes even when it looks bad. I wore one today w an odd jacket:
Origins of people associating white linen only with formal outfits?
The exclusivity of white linen to more formal outfits is greatly exaggerated
Yes, white linen with points up, not TV fold
Im guessing you had it taken in at the waist, but it looks too small across the back. But hard to tell from one picture, as others have said
That jacket looks too small for you. Looks like more than just the collar needing to be lowered.
Plain white linen would be better than either choice IMHO.
^shoulders/chest look pretty good in that pic tbh. If the neck is good and you wanted to size down in the body you might want to just do MTM. But looks good imho