or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

I pre-ordered the linen/cotton blend Schneider pants and they are awesome. Might end up with the other ones as well before it's all said and done.
+1. Suggest sacrificing your pinky toe.
Correct
Just one data point, but I had a Barbanera pair a half-size too small and they loosened up pretty good.
I think you're now supposed to say "daaaaaamn daniel"
I only know "Blasi school" through @dieworkwear 's post and a couple other written sources - I have no first hand experience that I know of. But this jacket is less "round" overall than the typical Attolini-esque jacket. I wouldn't say that it's lean though. That may be a product of the camera angle and also the shoulders making the overall silhouette look more tapered. But actually it's looser around the waist than almost any other jacket I have from Naples. When I showed...
Correct. I did a big writeup of tailors in Naples, but it lies with @Synthese now
here's one:
5 is actually an old Attolini. The fabric is cashmere, maybe 16 oz or so - the group shot and last pic are represent the color best. The other pic is too yellow. I got the jacket off eBay about 5 years ago now. I wish I could find more of this fabric, since I love it and this jacket may not have the much more life left in it. The blue tweed is Steed, as is the brown herringbone. The green donegal is Ciro Zizolfi. The midnight velvet is Napolisumisura.
OK, here goes. I took the assignment to be the five jackets and ten ties that I would keep if I had to give away all others. If you ask me a week from now my answer would probably be different and if you ask me a year from now it almost certainly will be. But this is how I felt today. So here's a pic of five jackets: From L to R: Blue tweed; Green donegal; Brown herringbone; Midnight velvet; Light brown cashmere The midnight velvet is probably the one that's most...