or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

I've seen that jacket in three stages - the swatch when Greg chose it, the made up jacket at Formosa, and then being worn. The swatch looked great, but it has looked better and better at each stage.
@DeSense That jacket is fantastic
Great pics, @mossrockss. I like all your styling choices.
I know there are at least some Eidos overcoats from earlier seasons from other stores that were not fully canvassed. But I'm pretty sure all the ones ever offered by No Man have been canvassed.
Camoshita easy pants. Not pictured: Begg scarf IM toggle SS moleskin coat
That was in the Paone thread
Yes NY is the place Mina visits most. She's there for a few days every 3-4 months or so.
Wore my NsM shawl DB last night for NYE festivities. This jacket is tough to photograph well, but hopefully you get the idea. Happy New Year all!
Thanks for sharing these pics, you guys look great.
Glad to hear this. I welcome suggestions on what to cover with the blog year-round but since we are in selection mode for product as well, maybe now is a particularly good time. Any designers in particular you guys want to hear more on or from? Any production processes you guys want to know more about? Topics for instructional articles you'd like to see covered? Any particular articles that you liked or disliked?