or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

OJFC
For real? I think they're unfuckuppable factor is pretty high. They're basically the only patterned shirt like that, and all the others are way harder. Tattersall and gingham I like only occasionally, PoW and graph check shirts almost never. Then there's pindot, paisley, and other p-words that require more cool than I have managed to accumulate.
QFT
His leg is slightly bent, and the hem is still grazing the top of his shoe. If he were standing in perfectly straight robopose, his trousers would probably have a very slight break. This is a broadly accepted length both now and throughout the history of tailored clothing.
Looks pretty good to me.
I have no idea who makes the scarves, but in general that two things are made from the same fabric does not imply that they are from the same maker.
It was very on-trend at the time.
Very kind of you, B. Although I still haven't forgotten your Giants hat, it's your personal charm that has really stuck with me.
Beat me to it, I was about to post same fit ITT. For me, a large neat like this one looks good with odd jackets. It's the smaller ones that I reserve for suits.
They felt pretty comfy when I tried them on a few weeks back: