or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

Also, the camel are definitely a camel color, not, say, mustard. A couple of the pics look a little bit mustard-y on my monitor, but they're not like that. The second-to-last pic with the front view and the fly open probably has the most accurate color on my monitor.
Same size as Rota, and worked perfectly. Rota 52s (the typical wool ones, not the garment washed ones) are snug but not tight on me. I took the same size in these pants. There's plenty of give in the waist elastic - through the seat and thighs, they're definitely not baggy, but the pleats give you some extra room and the flannel is a bit stretchy too. I can sit cross-legged in them no problem.
Just received two pairs of the Camoshita easy pants - one in camel, the other in seersucker. Both feel and fit great. I haven't decided how I'm going to wear them yet - the camel for sure I'll wear more casually...possibly even try rolling the bottoms and wearing with boots? Is that weird? Maybe I'll try it at least once before taking them to the tailor for cuffs.
Congrats!
Well, at least I can say, if I didn't already have a couple of ties like that, I would get this one.
Everybody needs a tie like this. http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/hand-printed-orange-50-oz-silk-tie-navy-small-neat-print.html That dark orange color is great for navy SCs and suits.
Oh you...
If you're worried that people will think "look at that idiot wearing a topcoat in the rain!" then I don't think that's an issue. If it's raining, then the water will be beading off of it, which makes it clear that it's a raincoat. As far as wearing it casually, I think it's great for that. A lot of the brand's lookbooks feature models in more casual clothing.
Very important basic!http://nomanwalksalone.tumblr.com/post/149377073191/setting-a-high-standard-by-david-isle-the-pocketHope those P-I fringed white squares come back soon too.
I really enjoy the one I got from a couple of seasons ago.