or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

We gotta get a NMWA pickup game sometime. Stitchy balls, Greg can wrap up his ankles and ball, I will ball. Who else is in?
The finale of my conversation with Antonio. If you haven't already, read part 1 and part 2. David Isle: What do you think is unique about Eidos? Antonio Ciongoli: In the wholesale market, there's really nothing that's made like this and fits like this at this price. To be able to get garments made in Italy using the kind of fabrics we offer is, I think, amazing. That's the idea, is really trying to elevate what the entry point in luxury looks like. Sometimes what we're...
This, plus the patterns are great. They're very sportcoat-y, in that they'll never be confused for suits. Which is good, since you wouldn't be able to make pants out of this fabric anyway. You could call it tweener I guess, but it's plenty heavy. You could wear it in the dead of winter in NYC with an overcoat. You could probably wear it most fall days without one.
All these would be good if dark enough IMHO. But the standard light grey wouldn't be a winner IMHO. Medium gray might be good.
Cream chinos like these might work for a low-contrast look: Hard to say without actually seeing them together though.
74 is handsome, but not that easy to wear. You'll need dark trousers
Agreed - Handgrade is very nice, but the pricing is way above Exclusive.
There is at least one place I know of that stocks AS Handgrade. But it might be the only one, and they have very little stock. They may have effectively just done a run of MTOs to carry in their store.
Fortunately someone else asked that same question in response to the OP and I still have the pic:
Was hoping you would get that. Looking forward to seeing how you style it.