or Connect

Posts by unbelragazzo

Some of them might be the same, but I couldn't say for sure.
For online MTM, assuming you paid a few hundred bucks or whatever, this isn't horrific. I've definitely seen much worse. Mtm will probably never resolve the dropped shoulder. But for future orders I would ask for a longer jacket and a lower buttoning point.
You have a really low right shoulder. No ready to wear suit is going to fit you that well.
Nice. Although I think that's last year's collection - I have a jacket in 4C made by our mutual friend. 3C is the one NMWA bought up.
FWIW, if you're looking specifically for Kiton cashmere, NsM has some on sale as well (although at a higher price):http://napolisumisura.tumblr.com/post/114954303387/lengths-of-kiton-cashmere-for-sale-we-have-a-few
Under the standard econ model and income path it's optimal to borrow for consumption when young FWIW.
Just to be clear and so no one else gets confused, there's actually no linen in it...it's silk hemp and cashmere:
Sweet...we almost got a squad now?@BrokenThread@PCK1@justinkapur@venividivicibj@lawyerdadand possibly @mypants? Did I forget anyone?I may be in on this one as well...
Great example of a double-breasted suit not looking too fussy and formal.
A conservative is a liberal who wants an excuse to wear coat and tie.