or Connect

Posts by bdbb

What tier/cost of Luxire fabric quality do I need to target to get something on par with quality shirts like an OTR Turnbull & Asser? My only MTM shirt before was a Jantzen and the fabric ended up being so poor that I considered it unwearable. I am looking for that very smooth feeling cotton like T&A shirts have.
Yes, that was exactly it, and stated in a much more polite way than the smartass post I considered but elected not to make.And KingSPQ, I would second the suggestion to reduce the lapel width. There is something incongruous about them. It may be their width contrasted against your narrow face, or it could also be that you already look young and the wide lapels look dated or like something someone much older would wear, causing you to look even younger. If you're really...
Are people in the US getting charged fees? And roughly how much? It's a bit confusing to follow this issue since so many people are posting about different countries.
Reading comprehension bro. Do you understand what words like "one of the only" and "most" mean? Listing a few obscure collection-based hobbies hardly proves or disproves that video games are much less productive than most other hobbies, and fantasy football is social if you're not in an internet league.Video games are massive both in terms of the number of people playing them and the time spent playing them. A small but significant minority are logging 50+ hours/wk, quite...
I have some amazing NWT Duchamp ties that I never ended up wearing. Note that these toes are extremely fragile and may have tiny pulls on the backs and skinny ends not pictured. The fronts in general are in excellent shape as show. Ties are much brighter than the pics and stunning in person. Always willing to wheel and deal if you want to buy multiple items either in this thread or from my others. 1. Multicolored blocks - $85 2. Pink/light purple background with large...
Video games are one of the only hobbies that has virtually no chance to further your station in life though. Most other hobbies have you getting in better shape and/or out meeting people which expands your network, leads to getting laid, etc.
Pic of Crysis 3 on the system below. There are definitely drawbacks. For one, if you're interested in a 3D system I'd imagine the cost of 30 inch 3D capable monitors is astronomical if they are even available. So to have a triple screen 3D setup, you probably need to downsize some. That may not be that big of a deal, as I consider the size of my system a gross excess. I like having the big 30 inch panel in the middle but the side panels could happily be replaced with 20...
It's like 2/3 cotton, 1/3 nylon but the nylon ended up being way more dominant than I expected. I mainly wanted something cool, lightweight, and easy to clean to wear with jeans/etc but I thought it might be able to do double duty and be dressed up more (before I saw that it felt really casual). Sounds like this jacket should just be left to jeans though. Second picture shows the correct sleeve length, first has them folded to show what the jacket looks like showing cuff.
Thanks Andrew, appreciate your opinion. A lot of the ties aren't necessarily as bright as they look, it's just the flash. Well, the pink spotted Duchamp is really bright but I saw that today at TJ Maxx for a ridiculously low $22 and there was no way I was leaving it there. But the purple Versace I also bought there today (top right) might end up going back...doesn't seem to work out as I had envisioned it with most of my stuff. Do you think large spots/geometic patterns...
It just depends, I have tons of PS1 games that are worth $100+ even opened, although I couldn't get myself to part with my only copies of games like Suikoden 2, Valkyrie Profile, etc. In some cases where I only have a new copy and new is worth like 4-5x as much as opened, I'm just selling the new one and replacing it with a mint copy. I was surprised to see that a lot of GameCube games held value too...never would have guessed something common like Wind Waker would be...