or Connect

Posts by bdbb

Finally got my shirt today and it's actually...not bad. I think for most of my needs I'll still be better served buying nice OTR shirts here and on ebay and having them tailored, but I could see myself ordering again if I needed something specific (for example if I have a hard time finding a good red gingham shirt). I would rate them: fit/construction: 8.5/10 - they duplicated the shirt I sent pretty faithfully and it fits basically how I expected based on the adjustments...
This is the page I'm directed to when I go to luxire.com? Not sure how you can miss it.The "replicate shirt" page also says this: "3. We ship back the measurement item along with the ordered clothes. Usually takes 7-10 after the measurement item is received." Which of course is blatantly wrong as I learned. It's looking like I'm going to receive my shirt roughly 6-7 WEEKS after the measurement item was received.
My order placed April 8, for one shirt, finally shipped today. That was my first order and will probably be my last. Just seems way better in terms of cost/time/and I'm presuming fabric quality as well to buy high end shirts on ebay and have them tailored. It would be one thing if they posted a notice on their site saying to expect much longer than the normal listed time, but they plaster "Custom Made Shirt Delivered in 5 Days" right across the front of the website. Not...
How would spending $30+ on swatches from somewhere I probably wasn't going to order from in the future not be a loss? Not only that, the swatches were specifically described as the loss I wanted to cut. Try more reading comprehension and less trolling.At least they quickly refunded me. Probably won't order again unless I'm amazed with the shirt, but their email customer service isn't bad at all.
Extremely disappointed in their turnaround time, which is not what they advertise on their site. Site says it takes 7-10 days to complete an order after receiving a shirt for replication. I ordered on April 8, tracking shows my shirt was received by them on April 14. On April 25, I emailed to see why the order was still unfulfilled and they said it would take another 10 days. Now it's May 7 and the order hasn't even been completed or shipped? At this point I am hoping I...
What tier/cost of Luxire fabric quality do I need to target to get something on par with quality shirts like an OTR Turnbull & Asser? My only MTM shirt before was a Jantzen and the fabric ended up being so poor that I considered it unwearable. I am looking for that very smooth feeling cotton like T&A shirts have.
Yes, that was exactly it, and stated in a much more polite way than the smartass post I considered but elected not to make.And KingSPQ, I would second the suggestion to reduce the lapel width. There is something incongruous about them. It may be their width contrasted against your narrow face, or it could also be that you already look young and the wide lapels look dated or like something someone much older would wear, causing you to look even younger. If you're really...
Are people in the US getting charged fees? And roughly how much? It's a bit confusing to follow this issue since so many people are posting about different countries.
Reading comprehension bro. Do you understand what words like "one of the only" and "most" mean? Listing a few obscure collection-based hobbies hardly proves or disproves that video games are much less productive than most other hobbies, and fantasy football is social if you're not in an internet league.Video games are massive both in terms of the number of people playing them and the time spent playing them. A small but significant minority are logging 50+ hours/wk, quite...
I have some amazing NWT Duchamp ties that I never ended up wearing. Note that these toes are extremely fragile and may have tiny pulls on the backs and skinny ends not pictured. The fronts in general are in excellent shape as show. Ties are much brighter than the pics and stunning in person. Always willing to wheel and deal if you want to buy multiple items either in this thread or from my others. 1. Multicolored blocks - $85 2. Pink/light purple background with large...