or Connect

Posts by thoang77

Bought these off eBay a while ago, so I'm the second owner, I put a few wears into them, but I don't have a need for them. The retail on Moreschi shoes is outrageous, so get them for a steal here! Looking for 55 + shipping, or best offer.
Didn't wear these a ton, but when I did they were super comfortable. Shoe trees not included. Box included. $70 + shipping or best offer
Tagged a size UK7G which equates to a US8E. These retail for around $400, if you can find them. Worn a bit, but never in any harsh conditions. They do have a dianite sole if you were to though. No box. Shoot me an offer if you're interested.
For sale is a pair of Mark McNairy Grey Suede Chukka Desert Boots Size 9 (UK 8). They have been worn a decent amount, but there's plenty of life left in them. Box is included. Retail is $355! I'm looking for 90 shipped via paypal, but I'm open to offers. I'm open to meetups around the San Francisco area as well.
I'm looking to buy a slim fitting solid navy suit. A fabric with texture like a birds eye would be great as well. Something like the suitsupply sienna in blue birds eye would be ideal, but let me know what you have! Item: 2 or 3 piece suit Color: navy Size: 36S/36R Fit: slim Trouser size: 30x30
I snapped one with my phone before the Obenauf's (it was at night and I was lazy to take real photos)BeforeAfter obenauf'sThe second photo could probably use a bit of color balance correction, but theyre both taken in the same light and fairly accurate in terms of color. The tan makes a pretty drastic change. I didnt apply any to the leather right around the ankle on the inside, just so theres a trace of the original color left
Tan 1000 Miles after a coating of obenauf LP (my first time applying it to anything). Getting the wax to melt into the welt didnt really work out for me, since I didn't want to over heat the leather around it. There was also a lot of buffing done to these to remove the excess wax. Then after a coat of neutral meltonian shoe cream, so I could give it a little shine and remove that residue-y feeling the obenaufs left
I have a pair of Tan Wolverine 1000 Mile boots in size 11.5 D, brand new in box, for sale. Selling these for a friend. Never worn, soles are still untouched. Looking for $210 (+3% paypal) or best offer shipped to the CONUS.
For sale is a pair of size 8D Red Wing 8146 Moc Toe Lug sole boots in great condition. They're the traditional Briar Oil Slick color this model comes in. They've been worn a less than a dozen times, turns out these are a bit too narrow for me though. Comes with the box too. I'm looking for $160 $140 shipped in the CONUS (+3% paypal fees), but I'm certainly open to offers!
I have a pair of new tan Addisons in size 7 for sale in the buy-sell section!