or Connect

Posts by sartort

I am thinning my closet out of the cold weather items I just don't have use for in our warm Dallas climate. For your consideration is a lovely Corneliani Navy sport coat / blazer. The hand is very nice. The jacket has soft construction and is only 1/4 lined so it wears very comfortably. The jacket is tagged eu 48R / us 38R. Please add $15 for shipping. PM me if interested or if you have any questions. Jacket Details Fully Canvassed 100% wool 2 buttons Dual Rear...
I am thinning my closet out of the cold weather items I just don't have use for in our warm Dallas climate. For your consideration is a lovely Caruso for Adriano and Sons sport coat in green/brown gun check. The hand is very nice. The jacket has soft construction and is only 1/4 lined so it wears very comfortably. The jacket is tagged eu 50, but is suitable for a 38R or 40R. Please add $15 for shipping. PM me if interested or if you have any questions. Jacket...
I am selling a couple of awesome sport coats that just get don't worn a lot and deserve to find a better home. Both have been worn sparingly, the Caruso only once. Both are in excellent condition. The fabric on both of these is killer with great texture and perfect for the fall, but light enough for 3 season wear. See more pictures in gallery. Note close up shots of buttons and lapels are good indicators of true fabric color. Sizable discount if buying both. Add...
Are these still available? Interested in the Gray Caruso/Barneys
I am selling one of my pairs of Edward Green for Ralph Lauren Grant Monk Strap shoes and keeping the other. I can't decide which color so I am going to let the market place decide. Antique Chesnut on the 888 last in size 9UK / 9.5US D. Worn 3 times. $595 + shipping/pp Dark Oak on the 808 last in size 9UK / 9.5US D. New in Box. $795 + shipping/pp Either pair will come shipped in RL Purple Label box with RL shoe bags.
Selling a pair of new with tags Persol 649 in size 52/20 in color 108/33 Light Havana. I bought these from Neiman Marcus but haven't worn them and have decided to let them go. Asking for $125 with free shipping in the ConUS
Selling a pair of new with tags Persol 649 in size 52/20 in color 108/33 Light Havana. I bought these from Neiman Marcus but haven't worn them and have decided to let them go. Asking for $125 with free shipping in the ConUS
FS is a pair of new with tags Rag & Bone 15X "slim straight" 5 pocket denim pants in Fatigue (best described as dark army green or olive). 100% cotton and made in the USA. Asking for $80 shipped in the continental US. Priced below my cost for a quick sale. Stock photo from Rag & Bone's site (note this is the canvas version, where the ones I am selling are non canvas cotton).
Up for sale is a new pair of the legendary classic folding Persol 714s in size 54 with Photo Polorized lenses in the 938/81 color. See Persol's website for more info. These come with Persol case and cloth. Asking $170 via paypal plus $10 for shipping in the US. Sales limited to the US only. Actual pics coming tomorrow, but these are the sunglasses. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I am selling a NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Custom Fit Estate Formal Shirt I just haven't gotten around to wearing. This version has a bib front. Spread Collar Bib Front Back Silk Knot links included Size is 15.5/33. Retails for $165, I am asking $55 + $5 shipping in the US. Sale limited to the US at the moment. I will update with pics tonight but here is a placeholder. Keep in mind, mine has a bib front.