or Connect

Posts by sartort

Selling a pair of new with tags Persol 649 in size 52/20 in color 108/33 Light Havana. I bought these from Neiman Marcus but haven't worn them and have decided to let them go. Asking for $125 with free shipping in the ConUS
Selling a pair of new with tags Persol 649 in size 52/20 in color 108/33 Light Havana. I bought these from Neiman Marcus but haven't worn them and have decided to let them go. Asking for $125 with free shipping in the ConUS
FS is a pair of new with tags Rag & Bone 15X "slim straight" 5 pocket denim pants in Fatigue (best described as dark army green or olive). 100% cotton and made in the USA. Asking for $80 shipped in the continental US. Priced below my cost for a quick sale. Stock photo from Rag & Bone's site (note this is the canvas version, where the ones I am selling are non canvas cotton).
Up for sale is a new pair of the legendary classic folding Persol 714s in size 54 with Photo Polorized lenses in the 938/81 color. See Persol's website for more info. These come with Persol case and cloth. Asking $170 via paypal plus $10 for shipping in the US. Sales limited to the US only. Actual pics coming tomorrow, but these are the sunglasses. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I am selling a NWT Polo Ralph Lauren Custom Fit Estate Formal Shirt I just haven't gotten around to wearing. This version has a bib front. Spread Collar Bib Front Back Silk Knot links included Size is 15.5/33. Retails for $165, I am asking $55 + $5 shipping in the US. Sale limited to the US at the moment. I will update with pics tonight but here is a placeholder. Keep in mind, mine has a bib front.
I'm selling 2 seldom worn, in great shape, RLBL shirts in size 15. Just too trim for me now . Both shirts are made in Italy and retailed for ~$250. Blue/White Bengal Stripe with convertible cuffs (or single french cuff) White with button cuffs. Asking $35 + $5 shipping per order. Discount for both. Sale limited to the ConUS at the time. White: Chest: 20" x 2 Sleeve Length: 25 3/8" from shoulder seam / ~ 34" from center of neck. Shoulder: 17 1/2" Blue...
I am selling another item that I haven't had much use for in the Dallas climate. It's beautiful and I am having second thoughts so please grab it before I change my mind. NWT 38R Polo Ralph Lauren Navy Blue double breasted wool coat made in Italy by Corneliani. Features: British WAF Model 100%Wool Navy Twill Double Breasted with 6 buttons Ticket Pocket Single Vent Epaulets Measurments: Shoulder: 18 1/4" Chest: 21" x 2 Sleeve: 26" Length BoC: 41 1/2" Asking $500 +...
Moved to Classic Menswear Classifieds: http://www.styleforum.net/t/342989/polo-ralph-lauren-corneliani-double-breasted-navy-coat
Moved to Mens Classic Menswear Classifieds: http://www.styleforum.net/t/342990/rlbl-shirts-size-15
For sale, some great and practically new ties. I have too many ties and I am trying to edit my closet down to better suit my needs. The ties have all been worn less than 5 times and the burgundy has never been worn but the tags have been removed. All ties made in Italy and are 100% silk. Asking $25 per tie +$3 shipping per order. Discounts for multiple ties. At this time the sale is limited to the US. L-->R: Polo Black Repp with embroidered Skull & Bones 3" ...