or Connect

Posts by sartort

Bump and price drop. Make me an offer on one or both. Thanks for looking.
Bump and price drop.
Thanks^^ Bump and price drop.
Thanks^^ Bump and price drop.
Bump and price drop.
I am thinning my closet out of the cold weather items I just don't have use for in our warm Dallas climate. For your consideration is a lovely Corneliani Navy sport coat / blazer. The hand is very nice. The jacket has soft construction and is only 1/4 lined so it wears very comfortably. The jacket is tagged eu 48R / us 38R. Please add $15 for shipping. PM me if interested or if you have any questions. Jacket Details Fully Canvassed 100% wool 2 buttons Dual Rear...
I am thinning my closet out of the cold weather items I just don't have use for in our warm Dallas climate. For your consideration is a lovely Caruso for Adriano and Sons sport coat in green/brown gun check. The hand is very nice. The jacket has soft construction and is only 1/4 lined so it wears very comfortably. The jacket is tagged eu 50, but is suitable for a 38R or 40R. Please add $15 for shipping. PM me if interested or if you have any questions. Jacket...
I am selling a couple of awesome sport coats that just get don't worn a lot and deserve to find a better home. Both have been worn sparingly, the Caruso only once. Both are in excellent condition. The fabric on both of these is killer with great texture and perfect for the fall, but light enough for 3 season wear. See more pictures in gallery. Note close up shots of buttons and lapels are good indicators of true fabric color. Sizable discount if buying both. Add...
Are these still available? Interested in the Gray Caruso/Barneys
I am selling one of my pairs of Edward Green for Ralph Lauren Grant Monk Strap shoes and keeping the other. I can't decide which color so I am going to let the market place decide. Antique Chesnut on the 888 last in size 9UK / 9.5US D. Worn 3 times. $595 + shipping/pp Dark Oak on the 808 last in size 9UK / 9.5US D. New in Box. $795 + shipping/pp Either pair will come shipped in RL Purple Label box with RL shoe bags.