or Connect

Posts by GHo

Good stuff
Great suit
Pls post chest here. Also how much is avail in the waist?
There's a CT groupon right now too
edit - pink and blue/green are sold. only blue stripe and "defective" striped shirt left. Would ship both for $30 conus. Blue stripe alone for $20 $15 shipped. Putting up 3 of my own Forsyth of Canada dress shirts. All three are wrinkle free and a tailored fit. Size 15.5 32/33. These are back from the dry cleaner and are almost brand new. I can only remember wearing each one time. Great shirts for a college kid or someone that's looking for "cheap" dress...
Another batch of shirts in 15.5. All have been dry cleaned and come in various degrees of wear. The first batch is like new and hardly worn. There's a red stripe, a multi-color check, and a gold/navy stripe. All are spread collar and 15.5R. These shirts are hardly worn and I'd go as far as saying like new. $25 $20 shipped CONUS. The solid purple is more of a "work horse" shirt, OCBD and trim fit. it has been worn well but not worn out. Some of the buttons are cracked...
Another beautiful 15.5 shirt. Spread collar. French Cuff. Stripes look either light blue or purple depending on the light, etc. $25 $20 $15 shipped CONUS. in immaculate shape. collar tips and cuffs are perfect and it's just back from the cleaner. buy in confidence.
Ties Ties and more Ties Isaia, Marinella, Brooks Brothers, Tyrwhitt, Vineyard Vines, Talbott, Zegna, etc. Only a few hours left.
+1
Some wee little guy took all those 38R coats and turned them into 36ishs with monkey arms. damn you whomever owned them!