or Connect

Posts by GHo

A VERY NICE CORNELIANI JACKET! LABELED 54 EU - SHOULD BE APPROX. 44-46R (SEE MEASUREMENTS BELOW). IT IS A BLACK AND WHITE PATTERN (SEE PHOTOS). IT IS 100% VIRGIN WOOL. DETAILS: UNIQUE 1 BUTTON DESIGN FULLY LINED NO VENT FOUR BUTTONS ON SLEEVE SIZES: P2P - 23 SLEEVE - 24.5 SHOULDERS - 20 LENGTH - 32 $60 - - > $40 --> $35 shipped (will look at trades too)
Priced to move - $100 --> $60 shipped. $50 for me and $10 to shipping. a very nice coat. vents and pockets are still sewn shut. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Saphir "tutorial" Can someone explain to me the need to put both the creme polish (step1) and the wax polish (step3) on the shoes?
Borrelli Napoli Seven Fold Solid Pink Mens Tie Pre-Owned and in Excellent Condition Main Color: Pink Material: 100% Silk Dimensions: 59" x 4"
nice jackets.
YOU ARE BIDDING ON A NWT LIGHT GREEN HUGO BOSS DRESS SHIRT 15 32/33 RETAIL IS $95+tax. 100% COTTON, SPREAD COLLAR, SOFT FABRIC! TWO BUTTONED BARREL CUFF. A BEAUTIFUL SHIRT
drop to 40. final drop
A MINT CONDITION PINK PREMIUM CHARLES TYRWHITT SHIRT. SHIRT IS SLIM FIT FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL FIT. 100% COTTON, SPREAD COLLAR, SOFT FABRIC! THIS SHIRT WAS MINE PERSONALLY AND NOT THRIFTED. FROM A SMOKE FREE AND PET FREE HOME.