or Connect

Posts by GHo

Not familiar with this southwick tag. Seems like decent quality and soft wool. Same southwick that I'm thinking of?
Official pay it forward Tuesday. CT pink houndstooth. it is "minty" (as Dig would say) and all but new. 15/33 but is NOT slim fit. get at me if it works for you. please do not message me if you plan on flipping it on ebay. I will hunt you down.
auctions ending tomorrow. still a bunch of cheap ties. check it out.
I had that tie and only got about $50 for it. Damn.I have the new one (in box) in orange. Might have to get it on the bay.
Deets for a newb on how to take polish from beginning to end? Beautiful job!
This comes from a "higher end" dept store that closed about 5 years ago. No maker tag - just a tag for the store and this
Selling a whole bunch of ties (Marinella, Hermes, Holliday & Brown, Borrelli, Battistoni, etc.) CHEAP TIES HERE! and many more!
Cap - what's a good number to get ebay CS? I have a feedback issue that they won't acknowledge via messages.
a few cheap sportscoats. BEAUTIFUL RECENT BLUE/BROWN PLAID HART SCHAFFNER MARX GOLD TRUMPETER 40S VINTAGE Bristol County HARRIS TWEED 100% SCOTTISH WOOL - 38R AWESOME TAN PLAID BROOKS BROTHERS JACKET BLAZER 44R IMMACULATE DANIEL CREMIEUX TAN PLAID ING LORO PIANA WOOL JACKET BLAZER 38R
That's a beaut Clark.