or Connect

Posts by GHo

Official pay it forward Tuesday. CT pink houndstooth. it is "minty" (as Dig would say) and all but new. 15/33 but is NOT slim fit. get at me if it works for you. please do not message me if you plan on flipping it on ebay. I will hunt you down.
auctions ending tomorrow. still a bunch of cheap ties. check it out.
I had that tie and only got about $50 for it. Damn.I have the new one (in box) in orange. Might have to get it on the bay.
Deets for a newb on how to take polish from beginning to end? Beautiful job!
This comes from a "higher end" dept store that closed about 5 years ago. No maker tag - just a tag for the store and this
Selling a whole bunch of ties (Marinella, Hermes, Holliday & Brown, Borrelli, Battistoni, etc.) CHEAP TIES HERE! and many more!
Cap - what's a good number to get ebay CS? I have a feedback issue that they won't acknowledge via messages.
a few cheap sportscoats. BEAUTIFUL RECENT BLUE/BROWN PLAID HART SCHAFFNER MARX GOLD TRUMPETER 40S VINTAGE Bristol County HARRIS TWEED 100% SCOTTISH WOOL - 38R AWESOME TAN PLAID BROOKS BROTHERS JACKET BLAZER 44R IMMACULATE DANIEL CREMIEUX TAN PLAID ING LORO PIANA WOOL JACKET BLAZER 38R
That's a beaut Clark.
These are awesome. Really want this in a suit