or Connect

Posts by GHo

damnit that's the tie I wanted. send it my way when you've had your way with it...
that shirt is money. I should buy it back and have one of my daughters wear it. She's got the perfect personality for it, too. I'll have to go check again to see what the inventory is - that is if you still have interest.
denim noob needs some help. I have exactly one pair of jeans - some Agave Wayfarer - very relaxed and comfortable. I'm a fairly thin guy (5'10"/170/32 inch waist) but my butt and thighs are bigger than average. Could someone point me in the direction of a "like" jean to that of above, or something very relaxed for those of us with some "junk..."? I need to branch out from one pair of jeans!?!? TIA.
awesome stuff gents. i'm jelly. My wife had to travel to Chicago late last week and stopped at a thrift. my phone rings... "Is Croft and Barrow any good?" "NO". silence.... "how about Turnbury?" silence... "NO". more silence. "here's a nice shirt. rufus. any good?" "NO.... I think you should go look in the womens stuff". (at least she tried).
Fuck I was going to call dibs on the pills. Damnit!
nice work buddy. hopefully you're flipping some of this quickly and make some fast cash.well done.
guys - i'm get a big red X in place of every picture. I'm not having any issues on any other website. Any thoughts?
not thrifting related, but so fucking fantastic of a fail that I had to share.