or Connect

Posts by GHo

For sale is essentially a NWOT orange gingham Santorelli dress shirt. 15R Trim Fit. Collar's a bit too big for me so I'm passing it on to someone else. $40 $30 Shipped Conus. Open to trades. 100% COTTON - SIZE 15R IN TRIM FIT. SPREAD COLLAR COOL BUTTONS LIKE NEW
For sale is a pair of NWT creme striped Polo Ralph Lauren linen blend slacks. Sized 34/30 with $198 retail price. $75 $50 Shipped conus. Willing to trade for 15/38 shirts or ties. 38R also. Great pants for the price - please ask if you have questions. Deets: LINEN BLEND (92% LINEN AND 8% COTTON) STYLE # 4841114 AAZV ATHL CLUB. $198.00 MSRP. BELT LOOPS ALONG WITH INSIDE SUSPENDER BUTTONS SIDE WAIST ADJUSTING STRAPS BUTTON FLY WITH SINGLE BUTTON CLOSURE AT WAIST...
I have two pair of NWT tan plaid Polo Ralph Lauren Golf Links linen blend slacks. One is 38/30 and the other is 36/30. $65 $50 Shipped CONUS OBO. Also willing to trade for 15/32-33 shirts or ties. Please ask if you have questions. Deets: LINEN BLEND (64% LINEN AND 36% VISCOSE) STYLE # 4840731 GAAG MC SUMMER. $145.00 MSRP. BELT LOOPS AT WAIST ZIP FLY WITH DOUBLE CLASP & SINGLE BUTTON CLOSURE ANGLED HAND POCKETS AT THE HIPS COIN POCKET AT RIGHT HIP TWO REAR POCKETS...
Love that green paisley and pink stripe!
come down to Des Moines. best thrifting in the midwest.
love it. Dibs?
Damn bro that was fast. Took a couple weeks off and just caught up on 1000 + posts.I'm afraid my itch would be scratched with the likes of croft and barrow, lands end and nautica...Good day all. Great finds recently.
Congrats Jon!
Are the pants pleated?
calling you little guys... coolest T-shirt I've ever seen. Small Vintage Fit Tommy Bahama "Beer Run" T. Not thrift prices, but decently priced at Marshalls. Available for a "nice" thrifted tie or shirt.