or Connect

Posts by GHo

Some wee little guy took all those 38R coats and turned them into 36ishs with monkey arms. damn you whomever owned them!
beautiful ties my friend.
wow. beautiful.
Wow dude. Cash money.
Good stuff. Fun tracking this
I have a bunch of Polo scarves I want to sell on the cheap. $27.50 $25 $22 shipped CONUS. All scarves are approximately 12" x 59" and made of 100% Lambswool. They are very soft. 10 5 black with a purple polo logo 4 3 charcoal gray with a burgandy 1 lighter gray with a blue logo 1 blue with a yellow logo
and btw, I'm a tight ass and all, but how the EFF does a pair of sweatpants get up to $285 right now? Cashmere sweatpants anyone? edit - lol, I missed the hoodie Soon to be a $500 track suit?
heck with your back, bro. send out my shizz!....j/k, get well brother. (it's probably time to have a "Spoo Secondhand LuxeSwap Dress Off" with the contestants only wearing Spoo sold goods? Could be fun.)
Don't have a lot of info on them, except they are very thick and soft. They are really nice ties actually. All are around 62" x 3.75" Top 2 are available. Bottom two sold. 30 25 per shipped CONUS Red tie with pink/black stripes Blue w/light blue stripes Yellow with red vine/flowers - SOLD Yellow with blue stripes - SOLD
$50 Shipped Conus COAT HAS A BROWN COLOR WITH A CREME PLAID DESIGN. THE COAT IS BLEND OF 45% SILK / 20% LINEN / 35% WOOL. DETAIL 3 BUTTON, NOTCHED LAPEL FULLY LINED CENTER VENT WOOL BLEND (SILK/LINEN/WOOL) SIZES CHEST - 22.5" SHOULDERS - 19.25" SLEEVE - 23" LENGTH FROM BOTTOM OF COLLAR - 30.75"