or Connect

Posts by GHo

Another beautiful 15.5 shirt. Spread collar. French Cuff. Stripes look either light blue or purple depending on the light, etc. $25 $20 $15 shipped CONUS. in immaculate shape. collar tips and cuffs are perfect and it's just back from the cleaner. buy in confidence.
Ties Ties and more Ties Isaia, Marinella, Brooks Brothers, Tyrwhitt, Vineyard Vines, Talbott, Zegna, etc. Only a few hours left.
+1
Some wee little guy took all those 38R coats and turned them into 36ishs with monkey arms. damn you whomever owned them!
beautiful ties my friend.
wow. beautiful.
Wow dude. Cash money.
Good stuff. Fun tracking this
I have a bunch of Polo scarves I want to sell on the cheap. $27.50 $25 $22 shipped CONUS. All scarves are approximately 12" x 59" and made of 100% Lambswool. They are very soft. 10 5 black with a purple polo logo 4 3 charcoal gray with a burgandy 1 lighter gray with a blue logo 1 blue with a yellow logo
and btw, I'm a tight ass and all, but how the EFF does a pair of sweatpants get up to $285 right now? Cashmere sweatpants anyone? edit - lol, I missed the hoodie Soon to be a $500 track suit?