or Connect

Posts by GHo

I have a bunch of Polo scarves I want to sell on the cheap. $27.50 $25 $22 shipped CONUS. All scarves are approximately 12" x 59" and made of 100% Lambswool. They are very soft. 10 5 black with a purple polo logo 4 3 charcoal gray with a burgandy 1 lighter gray with a blue logo 1 blue with a yellow logo
and btw, I'm a tight ass and all, but how the EFF does a pair of sweatpants get up to $285 right now? Cashmere sweatpants anyone? edit - lol, I missed the hoodie Soon to be a $500 track suit?
heck with your back, bro. send out my shizz!....j/k, get well brother. (it's probably time to have a "Spoo Secondhand LuxeSwap Dress Off" with the contestants only wearing Spoo sold goods? Could be fun.)
Don't have a lot of info on them, except they are very thick and soft. They are really nice ties actually. All are around 62" x 3.75" Top 2 are available. Bottom two sold. 30 25 per shipped CONUS Red tie with pink/black stripes Blue w/light blue stripes Yellow with red vine/flowers - SOLD Yellow with blue stripes - SOLD
$50 Shipped Conus COAT HAS A BROWN COLOR WITH A CREME PLAID DESIGN. THE COAT IS BLEND OF 45% SILK / 20% LINEN / 35% WOOL. DETAIL 3 BUTTON, NOTCHED LAPEL FULLY LINED CENTER VENT WOOL BLEND (SILK/LINEN/WOOL) SIZES CHEST - 22.5" SHOULDERS - 19.25" SLEEVE - 23" LENGTH FROM BOTTOM OF COLLAR - 30.75"
wow. awesome stuff.
I have a bunch of Polo scarves I want to sell on the cheap. $27.50 $25 shipped CONUS. All scarves are approximately 12" x 59" and made of 100% Lambswool. They are very soft. 10 black with a purple polo logo 4 charcoal gray with a burgandy logo 1 lighter gray with a blue logo 1 blue with a yellow logo
nice tie steve
wow - go away for a few weeks and miss about 7000 posts. nice work guys. hit 4 places yesterday and came up with zip. need spring cleaning season to take effect!
love #3. very nice.